Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old December 2nd, 2015, 10:35 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart
Talking Anyone got any big Heroscape collections to sell?

Hiya! Does anyone got any big old collections they're planning on selling? ^_^ Similar in sizes to say things like this?
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/147...roscape-lot-us
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52488

If anyone does, contact me and we can see if it's something I'd be interested in buying (and if it's in my price range~which is quite large if the goods are good enough). (-:

Have a great day! ^^
Old December 7th, 2015, 01:45 AM

TMJJS has disabled reputation
Re: Anyone got any big Heroscape collections to sell?

If the price was right, I could be tempted to sell my collection. I use to play with my oldest son, but he committed suicide over 2 years ago. Unfortunately/Fortunately the collection is large and selling it piecemeal to get the most value seems such a large task.

I have 4-6 Master sets, I have 2-4 Swarm sets. Then I have at least 2 of everything expansion. Most I have more than 2, but that's the min including the special characters and Flag bearers.

It's all stored in about 4 big plastic containers. The figure cards are stored in a binder using CD pages. Have a set or 3 with sparkley water tiles and 2 sets with the Vipers.

Any idea what the collection is worth (roughly) as a lot versus selling individually?
Old December 7th, 2015, 03:35 AM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart

@TMJJS Sorry to hear about your son. I would say that the collection is at least worth $2,000, and could be even higher depending on how many you have of certain expansions like Ticalla Jungle, all the Wave 9 ones, and Aquilla's Alliance.
Old December 8th, 2015, 07:47 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJJS View Post
If the price was right, I could be tempted to sell my collection. I use to play with my oldest son, but he committed suicide over 2 years ago. Unfortunately/Fortunately the collection is large and selling it piecemeal to get the most value seems such a large task.

I have 4-6 Master sets, I have 2-4 Swarm sets. Then I have at least 2 of everything expansion. Most I have more than 2, but that's the min including the special characters and Flag bearers.

It's all stored in about 4 big plastic containers. The figure cards are stored in a binder using CD pages. Have a set or 3 with sparkley water tiles and 2 sets with the Vipers.

Any idea what the collection is worth (roughly) as a lot versus selling individually?
First of all, I'm so sorry for your son. I just lost my father this year, and that pain was beyond horrible, but to lose someone in the way you did I can't even imagine. Best of wishes to you and the rest of your family.

But as for the price, Silverking is pretty much right. That's worth $2000 in the very least and could possibly be worth a lot more depending on what sets you have. I'm afraid that's a bit out of my price range though, as I was looking more in the 500-600 dollar area.

If you do try and sell it, I wish you the best of luck. That's quite the amazing collection you have, and if it finds its way into the hands of another, I hope they can take good care of it and use it for the best of fun.
Old December 10th, 2015, 07:19 AM

Brets Woo who?

Pm Incomming
Old December 13th, 2015, 02:43 PM

68wsteve is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

When I get home, I will get photos of what I have. I have a tub of things, I need to get rid of. Will be lots of land pieces and some characters

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades