Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old July 18th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Alpha Flight Workshop

Pretty cool dok.
If I end up LDing Puck I will most likely include my version of Cartwheel Assault. I like the idea of him knocking folks around like bowling pins.
I do like that version. Very simple and thematic. I would fully support that as a Public Design.

Tornado was the Nagrub thought bubble above the head of Brunak...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Just over a year here.

Any love for Alpha Flight?

in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:03 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

I really like the idea of making them operatives and mystics. I also think if you wanted to include the twins then you could do Mutant Adventurers instead of just Adventurers. This would only include Iceman and Magma which isn't crazy.
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:18 PM

I want to say the twins are done. Northstar is the brother correct?

in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old July 21st, 2016, 07:42 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Yup, the twins are done, as Adventurers. Worth keeping in mind that they could be brought in as Mutant Adventurers without having too much FF overlap, though I'm not sure it'll happen.

Not familiar with most of Alpha Flight. I've seen alt versions of some of them pop up in Exiles, and a bunch of them died in New Avengers. Deadpool also throws down with Sasquatch at the start of Joe Kelly's definitive Deadpool run. That's about all I know here.

There's a cool version of Sasquatch (Heather Hudson) from Exiles that has a mini and I'd love to see in C3G at some point.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old July 22nd, 2016, 11:45 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I never did write up Vindicator, but here's roughly what I was thinking:
NAME = VINDICATOR

SECRET IDENTITY = HEATHER HUDSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS= 210

MUTANT RECRUITMENT 2

At the start of the game, you may choose any two Unique Mutant Hero Army Cards you control. For this game the chosen cards' classes are Operative instead of what is listed on the card.

OPERATIVE FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Vindicator, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Operative you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Vindicator up to 4 spaces.

PROTECTIVE FORCE FIELD
When defending with Vindicator, if Vindicator has not attacked this round, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Still need a Snowbird (presumably a Mystic like Shaman).
Old July 22nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I never did write up Vindicator, but here's roughly what I was thinking:
NAME = VINDICATOR

SECRET IDENTITY = HEATHER HUDSON

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS= 210

MUTANT RECRUITMENT 2

At the start of the game, you may choose any two Unique Mutant Hero Army Cards you control. For this game the chosen cards' classes are Operative instead of what is listed on the card.

OPERATIVE FIELD COMMANDER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Vindicator, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Operative you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Vindicator up to 4 spaces.

PROTECTIVE FORCE FIELD
When defending with Vindicator, if Vindicator has not attacked this round, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Still need a Snowbird (presumably a Mystic like Shaman).
Would the twin ever be the competitive choice for Mutant Recruitment or would Blob be a better choice with the free move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project