Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old May 13th, 2008, 03:13 AM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker
My capeless Knight

I picked up another set of Templars the other day and when I opened the pack I found out that one did not have a cape. Figured it was worth sharing.

The pictures won't upload into the post, so here is a link to the photos.
Strange, huh?

So has anyone else gotten a figure that was missing something or different in some way? (Not including a bad paint job.) Also, this is the second set I have bought since the re-release and my third set total and all my cards have Einar symbols, double strange.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.

Last edited by NEMT; May 13th, 2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old May 13th, 2008, 03:31 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: My capeless Knight

COLLECTIBLE! Unless others have the figure sans cape. Too bad you opened the box.
Old May 13th, 2008, 03:37 AM

NEMT knows what's in an order marker NEMT knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
COLLECTIBLE! Unless others have the figure sans cape. Too bad you opened the box.
I know, but I did not notice until after the fact.

Great trades with Just_a_Bill, Topher, Feekonea, Worseley, Just_a_Bill, The Silver Surfer, Xaqery, Just_a_Bill, insomnimaniac, stubobj and CheddarLimbo.
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Kind of like Jotun's Ripped Pants of Awesomeness that were missing a while back.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; May 13th, 2008 at 08:34 AM.
Old May 13th, 2008, 09:47 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Has anybody found the culprit? A Krav with cape or a Ninja with an apron of awesomeness (modded pants of awesomeness)? Those are collectibles.

-----------
NEMT, if you contact Hasbro about this, they'll probably send you a new pack of temps.

Old May 13th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's a Capeless Crusader

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Old May 13th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
He's a Capeless Crusader
Thank you, GB. This is the first literal "out loud" laugh I've had here in several days.
Old May 21st, 2008, 04:09 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

I'd put it on ebay, maybe you could make a profit that would be really funny.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old May 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM

Mycophycophyta Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMT View Post
I picked up another set of Templars the other day and when I opened the pack I found out that one did not have a cape. Figured it was worth sharing.

Strange, huh?

So has anyone else gotten a figure that was missing something or different in some way? (Not including a bad paint job.) Also, this is the second set I have bought since the re-release and my third set total and all my cards have Einar symbols, double strange.
All Templar cards ever made have Einar symbols.

Old May 21st, 2008, 04:35 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycophycophyta View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMT View Post

Strange, huh?

All Templar cards ever made have Einar symbols.
Not true. Several people have reported getting Jandar symbols on the re-released Templars
Old May 21st, 2008, 05:51 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone else gotten their cards in German for the Roman Legion? Mine came with two sets of cards, one in German one in English, and both have incorrect colors and fonts. I don't know if this is rare or not - if so I'll post pics.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion