Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 11th, 2020, 05:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Does he throw the shield around like CA does with his? Could have that as his ranged attack option and SA.
Nope never threw it.
Old October 11th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Yeah, it doesn't exactly look aerodynamic, that one.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 11th, 2020, 05:39 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Does kinda suck if he blows a hole in the faction going forward, especially with current developments in-sanctum. But I also think anything else would probably be inaccurate. I’m convinced we can work around it. (I’d honestly rather see him go down in power level than change classes.)
I'm in favor of that faction going Commando, personally. Non-SS distinctions are also a possibility.
It's a good thing Hahma doesn't really drop in that frequently any more, Bats.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old October 12th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Ronin, I like what you did with Savior's Shield. I did end up adding the "Once per round" in there. I don't want it to be a constant thing.

I have changed his class to Leader, I think Leader works here. This will take him out of future Soldier synergy making him too powerful. Still not sure about the point cost here.

Quote:
NAME = SUPER SOLDIER
SECRET IDENTITY = CLARK KENT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 380?

HEAT VISION SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice, or 3 attack dice if the chosen figure is an Android or Destructible Object. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die. Continue rolling an additional attack die for each additional skull rolled until no skulls are rolled. The defending figure rolls defense normally.

MAN OF WAR
If there is a revealed Order Marker on this card:
  • When Super Soldier attacks, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls;
  • If a Soldier within 6 clear sight spaces of Super Soldier attacks, you may count one blank rolled as an extra skull.
SAVIOR'S SHIELD
When defending against an attack, Super Soldier adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Once per round when a friendly figure adjacent to Super Soldier is attacked, you may switch Super Soldier and the targeted figure. After the figures are switched, the attacking figure must target and attack Super Soldier, if possible. Super Soldier takes leaving engagement attacks when moved with this special power, but the initially targeted figures does not.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH
Old October 13th, 2020, 06:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

380-400 seems about right on the calculator. I might start him at 390.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I honestly don’t love Leader as a class here. He’s not really leading anybody in the comics, just vaguely inspiring them. If we absolutely can’t have Soldier, what about Guardian?
Old October 13th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm with Odysseus here - Leader doesn't feel right to me, he's not that Leader-y and it honestly usually feels like a 'well, we can't think of anything better' class, given the number of leaders who aren't Leaders - leadership is represented in powers rather than a class, IMO, it's too generic.
Hand on heart, this guy is a Soldier, from what you've said. Anything else as his class feels like it'd be forced. I'm sure that the Soldier faction can be designed without having to rely on this guy, or we could even work in future synergies to his price tag, I don't know. But not making him a Soldier just because he comes before Soldier synergy... feels like it's sacrificing putting out the best, most thematic work we can. And as I've said, it's hardly as though Magneto or Silver Surfer are busting their respective factions - the Joes could easily be designed so that this guy isn't the optimal pick.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 13th, 2020, 09:58 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Soldier for a guy named Super Soldier feels a bit on the nose. Were there any objections to Champion?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 13th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Would SUPER SOLDIER be a crazy class?
IMO? Yes. It feels off that this chap'd get it while Cap wouldn't.

Quote:
Soldier for a guy named Super Soldier feels a bit on the nose. Were there any objections to Champion?
The fact that he wasn't iconically a Champion type, but is iconically a Soldier type.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 13th, 2020, 10:08 AM

I'm not sure this guy has enough comic book history to really be iconically anything.

Old October 13th, 2020, 10:19 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

My main problem with Champion (as a second choice class) is just how much of it is now in Sanctum. Seems a bit unfair to do to a public design.
Old October 13th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was really going for Soldier for his class. I think Soldier fits better than Leader for sure. I just thought that there were things coming in the future that would make him game breaking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library