Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 4th, 2020, 12:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I started watching Cobra Kai on Netflix. Gotten through the first 5 episodes I believe. I'm really digging it.

Who would have thought someone would make a series about the 2 main characters in Karate Kid, 35 years later and with the same actors? Not only do it, but make it good as well.

Good stuff.
Just finished watching all of cobra kai on netflix. Really great show. Prior to this finished umbrella academy. Both shows were top notch. Cant wait for the next season of the walking dead to hit netflix and the next season of the mandalorian to hit disney plus.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV