Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old July 8th, 2020, 02:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

I don't expect any one person to create rulebooks, maps, or scenarios. Like card art and the designs themselves, it should be a collaborative effort. I am glad that we have several people on the project that have done it before.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:36 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I made the Project Pokemon rulebook and the first HoSS rulebook. But I'll happily let someone else make the HoME rulebook.
And WK did most of the work on our other HoSS rulebooks, map pdf's, etc. He's top notch and too modest!
Old July 8th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
I made the Project Pokemon rulebook and the first HoSS rulebook. But I'll happily let someone else make the HoME rulebook.
And WK did most of the work on our other HoSS rulebooks, map pdf's, etc. He's top notch and too modest!
And busy!
Old July 23rd, 2020, 06:22 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

The Codex has done an interview with @capsocrates on HoME Customs! Give it a read here
Old July 24th, 2020, 10:00 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That's an awesome interview, very cool. Seeing it makes me think we should get back to work but I'm guessing people are practicing for gencon next week, yeah?
Old July 24th, 2020, 10:06 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
That's an awesome interview, very cool. Seeing it makes me think we should get back to work but I'm guessing people are practicing for gencon next week, yeah?
I will be pre-occupied with Online Con over the next week plus, yeah.

Should have more 'scape time to dedicate to HoME again once that's completed though.
Old July 29th, 2020, 04:56 PM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am still alive and living in Pittsburgh. Been here for over a year. Just played my first Heroscape in years with my nephew. Gave away half or more of my collection to some well deserving kids.

For my maps, just search peteparkerh in the downloads.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old July 30th, 2020, 02:53 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteparkerh View Post
I am still alive and living in Pittsburgh. Been here for over a year. Just played my first Heroscape in years with my nephew. Gave away half or more of my collection to some well deserving kids.

For my maps, just search peteparkerh in the downloads.
Thanks for dropping by!

--
--
--

--
Old July 30th, 2020, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Yes, we should definitely get back to work. I will try to swing by all the threads soon.

This is the first test we have to pass--surviving various members not posting for over a week. All customs projects have an ebb and flow, and the ones that die are the ones that don't start flowing again after an ebb.

--
--
--

--
Old July 30th, 2020, 11:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Hey everybody, I've been away from the site mostly the past week or so as I've been moving/traveling to a different state for a big career change dealy. It sounds like I'll be doing about 50hrs/week and I'll be away from my collection for the foreseeable future, so I'll be pretty inactive in the months ahead. I want to thank everyone for all the encouragement and advice. I hope to be back at it again as soon as possible, but it'll be awhile. I still might slap a design together or leave some commentary if I have the time. Thanks again!
Hey everyone, I'll have to be stepping down from active participation. I'm really sad and sorry didn't get to test the Cave Troll, it was important to me and I've just been more and more busy the past few weeks. I'll be visiting home around December and if for some reason there's still need I'll knock some games out then, hopefully not though fingers crossed there's plenty done by then. It was great to be part of this project and I hope to be again when possible.
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:30 PM

No worries, Splash. You will be welcome to help out whenever you have time.

My wife just had a baby!

I will have time to catch up in the next week or two

--
--
--

--
Old August 1st, 2020, 05:49 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Congratulations, caps!

I started brainstorming some ideas for rulebook layout last night. We're still far out from needing it completed but never hurts to get a jump.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs