Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 17th, 2006, 09:12 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Contents of posts is as valuable or moreso than frequency of posts.
Old June 17th, 2006, 10:04 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
Contents of posts is as valuable or moreso than frequency of posts.
whats that supposed to mean?!?! are you saying my posts are without value?!

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old June 17th, 2006, 10:27 PM
ultradoug

I think the unit should be a combo of my and Neather like if we were the same thing.
It would have better spelling and randomness as well as helpfullness and insaness and epicness as well as uptightness. It would be a skull that spins in a circle with a changing color cloak that costs to meny points and complans about its cost. It would mention movies that it made and chat and answer questions. If that dont repersent the board I dont know what does.
Old June 17th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
I think the unit should be a combo of my and Neather like if we were the same thing.
It would have better spelling and randomness as well as helpfullness and insaness and epicness as well as uptightness. It would be a skull that spins in a circle with a changing color cloak that costs to meny points and complans about its cost. It would mention movies that it made and chat and answer questions. If that dont repersent the board I dont know what does.
that'd be awsome! of coarse its missing somtinng (hint: it starts with a g and ends with a t)

j/k im not worthy of bieing the mascot unit

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old June 19th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Here is my entry
Old June 19th, 2006, 05:45 PM
ultradoug

lol
Old June 19th, 2006, 06:16 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
cool to get another entry.
Old June 19th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Final version (unless I missed something...)
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:15 PM

the wings and sword are still targetable...
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey_snake
the wings and sword are still targetable...
F5
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:16 PM

lol
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:17 PM
Site Admin

Worked didn't it?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games