Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old December 20th, 2011, 12:35 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: B96's Mods and Repaints-Agent Coleson added

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Very nice! I like Agent Marx a lot.
Thanks! I'm thinking about making 4-5 more and having him be a common hero.The agents really need some front line troops.

Edit:Vampires added!!!!!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; December 20th, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:59 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: B96's Mods and Repaints-Vampires added

This is some great stuff. Keep up the good work!

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 22nd, 2011, 11:56 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to boromir96 again.
Damn. Those vampires (particularly Iskra and Marcu) are amazing.
Old December 25th, 2011, 09:30 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I really like the white agent, I think Agent Carson? He reminds me a lot of Neo.
Old December 31st, 2011, 01:41 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: B96's Mods and Repaints-Brunak added

Brunak added!!!!

Old January 8th, 2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Brunak added!!!!

Old January 8th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Brunak added!!!!
'chuckle'. Yes, B96. Your mods are awesomely terrifying.
Old January 29th, 2012, 08:26 PM

New stuff added to the OP,
Tarnil
Spoiler Alert!

Warriors of Ashra
Spoiler Alert!

Syvarris
Spoiler Alert!

Old January 30th, 2012, 10:01 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome mods Boromir96, +rep.
Old January 30th, 2012, 02:21 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Haha I'm happy cause I get to see this stuff in real life before it gets posted. Nice work Boromir!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM

Re: B96's Mods and Repaints-Unnamed Agent added

Unnamed Agent

Made from White Male Krav,And Agent Carr.
(you can see some of my Custom Terrain in the background,More pics of it in the link in my sig)

Old August 22nd, 2012, 08:23 AM

Re: B96's Mods and Repaints-Vladmir Esenwein added

New Mod added to the OP,

Vladmir Esenwein

Also,

Attention! My Mods are now available for trade!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions