Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2015, 12:05 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I vote to induct Viceron the Dark Knight into the SoV.
I'm thrilled to hear it! This has largely been my experience with him as well (I had also done some tests future proofing him to bonding should that ever arise. He obviously does better but still does not play well with others).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
I do have a minor gripe with the name. I keep thinking of him as "Viceron the Blood Knight." There's nothing wrong with "Dark Knight," per se, but he just feels like a "Blood Knight" to me. Not enough of an issue to affect my voting regardless.
This may very well be because I had called him "the Blood Knight" for the longest time. Switching to "Dark Knight" came with the power name change to Bloodstorm Ritual since the whole blood theme was getting repeated a little too much for my liking.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs