Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 25th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I would like to do this. I want to help out C3V with playtesting, and playtesting these would be nice too. Not sure if doing both is allowed or not.
Yes, it is possible to do both. Perhaps quite draining, but if you have the time, please submit your application to be an SoV judge.
Yeah, I'm up to it now; but I'm not sure how it'll go down when I start college again in the fall. I commute daily, so I would have extra time at home to playtest, and I know for sure I'll have time to do either of them, but I'm not sure about both. Honestly, based on how fast it has been going here, I'm sure I can both. I do this while I'm offline, and do things online. (Like the Books updates. I try to do a Book a day, for example.)

MegaSilver, who realized this probably could be his Paragraph A.

EDIT: Well, I'll go ahead and start playtesting the Buccaneers.

Last edited by MegaSilver; July 25th, 2012 at 05:42 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs