Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 9th, 2010, 09:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Department - Countdown to Wave 4...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Naw, if anything Hahma will get a title like "Master Playtester" (well deserved).
But where's the fun in that???
Old December 9th, 2010, 11:51 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Yeah, sorry to say this, Hahma, but for a long time I wasn't sure of your gender. Between the "American Girl" title and the avatar of you?? running...well the image was really blurry and hard to tell whether the runner was male or female.

Oh crap, I hope this doesn't get me a title
Like "Gender Confused" or something
Or something

Believe me Porkins, I'm a 43 year-old male ex-marine. I got the title after seeing the movie "Kit Kitridge American Girl" that was based on those American Girl dolls. I was talking about it in a thread and mentioned that I liked the movie and next thing you know, someone with a sense of humor and the power gave me that title.

I've learned to live with it though, kind of funny.
Oh.

I always assumed it was because of the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers song...

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old December 10th, 2010, 12:18 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, sorry to say this, Hahma, but for a long time I wasn't sure of your gender. Between the "American Girl" title and the avatar of you?? running...well the image was really blurry and hard to tell whether the runner was male or female.

Or something

Believe me Porkins, I'm a 43 year-old male ex-marine. I got the title after seeing the movie "Kit Kitridge American Girl" that was based on those American Girl dolls. I was talking about it in a thread and mentioned that I liked the movie and next thing you know, someone with a sense of humor and the power gave me that title.

Oh.

Not that simple

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 10th, 2010, 01:06 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Or something

Oh.

Not that simple
B-but, it's TOM PETTY!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old December 10th, 2010, 07:22 AM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WIN A COMPLETE HELL´S KITCHEN BOOSTER!!!

In the spirit of the season, I´m giving away a complete HELL´S KITCHEN booster! That´s right, Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Bullseye and Echo can be a little extra Christmas gift for you!

It´s going to be a little harder to win than the Gordon Giveaway, as you have to send me a complete write-up for a SANTA CLAUS Heroscape card!
To spell it out, send me a PM with your Heroscape take on Santa, including points, stats, powers, etc, in fact, everything that would be needed to play the jolly fellow in our beloved game. No art, or actual card needed, just all the nescessary info. Creativity and humor will be appreciated at least as much as playability!

Last chance to enter is December 15th, after which the winner will be determined by me and a panel of Jolly Elves from the Inner Sanctum. The winner will be revealed here, along with all the other entries, so we can all share the fun, "sometime around Christmas", and the prize will ship "sometime after that"... (that should take care of the fine print legalese!)

Cheers,
Promotions Department

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; December 10th, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old December 10th, 2010, 07:32 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh, now this is just too cool!

You're just spoiling us now!
Old December 10th, 2010, 07:34 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I already have all the figures needed, but it still sounds like too much fun to resist.
Old December 10th, 2010, 08:10 AM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a little Christmas fun guys, and you deserve it!

But let me take this opportunity to say that competitions/giveaways will NOT happen for EVERY release... It will depend a lot on price and availability of the figure(s). (any prizes are sponsored by the Promotions Department, ie me...)
Like I´ve said before, if the C3G ever make a GALACTUS, you´re definitely on your own!

Boring stuff out of the way, BRING ON THE SANTAS!!!
Old December 10th, 2010, 08:37 AM

2 entries already... Santa is busy this year!
Old December 10th, 2010, 09:48 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Can I enter but only request to win the figures I don't have, if I do win? Sounds like fun, and I'm only missing two of them.
Old December 10th, 2010, 10:19 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

DW is Santa Clix.
Old December 10th, 2010, 10:45 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
DW is Santa Clix.
Oh man...

There is not just Santa...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy