Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 21st, 2022, 10:32 PM

TheJayTrain is surprisingly tart
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFoods View Post
Dig it JayTrain!

Avoiding stacking unblockables makes sense. A 2nd power could make them feel a bit more active on the field.

First thought was that they could have Bulletproof Vest as a 2nd power, but that probably wouldn't be fun to deal with on top of the auto shield from the Pods. Maybe something like this if we wanted them to bond with Master Chief.

Quote:
U.N.S.C. TRAINING
After revealing an Order Marker and taking a turn with a (insert MC class here) you control, if they were the only figure that moved this turn, you may move the O.D.S.T. If the figure is a (insert MC personality/class here), you may instead take a turn with the O.D.S.T.
That would be cool!
Master Chief class could be "Soldier" with the "Relentless" personality so both him and the ODST could work with other soldiers. I was told someone was working on a MC build, I believe it was Arkham who started him but I can't remember.

Maybe instead of rolling an unblockable how about rolling 1 attack die and your opponent rolls only 1 defense die? That would prevent the onslaught of unblockables. It at least makes it fair and more of a risk to drop behind enemy lines.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 10:05 AM

NAME = Spartan
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Uncommon Hero
CLASS = Soldier
PERSONALITY = Relentless

SIZE/HEIGHT = Med 6

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

Spartan Loadout:
At the start of the game, after order markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, place 1 Spartan Equipment Glyph on this card. This Spartan cannot lose this Glyph by receiving damage unless it is destroyed.

Spartan Tactics:
After revealing a order marker on the card of another soldier you control and taking a turn, you may take a turn with this Spartan, during which he must either not move or not attack. You may not take any additional turns with other unique heros you control.

Reactive Energy Shield:
At the end of any turn where this Spartan receives 1 or more wounds, but is not destroyed, you may roll 1 combat die for each wound marker on this card. For each shield rolled, remove 1 wound marker from this card.

SUPER STRENGTH
--------------------------------------------------------
Spartan Equipment Glyphys:

Assault Rifle:
Spoiler Alert!

Sniper Rifle:
Spoiler Alert!

Rocket Launcher:
Spoiler Alert!

Spartan Laser:
Spoiler Alert!

Heavy Machine Gun:
Spoiler Alert!

Frag Grenade:
Spoiler Alert!

Auto Shotgun:
Spoiler Alert!

Dual SMG's:
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 23rd, 2022, 10:08 AM

Here's another one for the Halo franchise. The goal for this one is to equip a weapon glyph that pairs well with the map or gives you the advantage against a specific army. I feel like the weapon glyphs give it the true Halo feel and allow for unique customization of an army that can pair well with any other soldier. Thank you for your time.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:52 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I like that they are all SAs.
That is going to be a long road as it would require like 9 LDs to complete.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 01:08 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I like that they are all SAs.
That is going to be a long road as it would require like 9 LDs to complete.
That was my 1st thought. Cool design but that's a year or 2 of just designing glyphs. Might want to start with 2 or 3.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 01:11 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There isca Gundam design that JayTrain can't see that has a similar idea but doesn't use glyphs. Could be a better way to go?
Old June 23rd, 2022, 01:30 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Story card maybe?
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Story card maybe?
I really like that idea. Is there a limit on how many Special Attacks can be on a story card? What did you have in mind? I'm open to any and all ideas to make this as painless as possible.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
There isca Gundam design that JayTrain can't see that has a similar idea but doesn't use glyphs. Could be a better way to go?
I'm extremely curious to what this is if it could help! I appreciate the ideas and guidance!
Old June 24th, 2022, 06:08 AM

I do not think there is a hard cap. The main limit would be text space.
I think. Story cards are a new thing I am still figuring out.
Old July 4th, 2022, 02:14 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Version 2 for a Streetfighter that could use it!

High Points:

- Musician Kickboxer
- Well known as not only a fighter but an entertainer/dancer
- Fighting Style is noted as Kickboxing and Breakdancing, highly fluid and musical with a focus on his kicks
- His name is a pun on DJ (Disc Jockey)
- As a fighter he uses a lot of mobility, powerful kicks and combos that involve heavy hits.
- Powers pull from in-game names, one is pretty reminiscent of what is happening in game while the other is just a name that counts hitting the right "beats" as dealing wounds.
Spoiler Alert!
Old July 4th, 2022, 09:04 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If we are to see vIIs of SF characters, I think it'd be nice to see their usefulness and whatnot come up closer to the MK characters as I believe that's the current issue some have with the versions we have.

As for Halo, here's what I have planned for Master Chief. Not sure when I'll get to it, as the several glyphs is the big struggle point in terms of commitment levels it'd take to see it through.

Quote:
NAME = MASTER CHIEF
SECRET IDENTITY = JOHN

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5/6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ~300

SPARTAN LOADOUT
Start the game with a Frag or Plasma Grenade Glyph and 2 other Weapon Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Master Chief cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless he is destroyed.

POWER ARMOR: MJOLNIR
Start each round with 3 blue Energy Shield Markers on this card. When Master Chief would receive any number of wounds, you must instead first remove Energy Shield Markers from this card, if possible, ignoring a wound for each Energy Shield Marker removed.

THE CHIEF
While all of your Order Markers are on this card, friendly Soldiers who have clear sight on Master Chief add 1 to their Attack and Defense numbers. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Master Chief, you may take a turn with a Soldier Hero or Squad you control within clear sight of Master Chief and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SUPER STRENGTH
Quote:
As for Weapon Glyphs, I'm looking to add a half dozen or so, likely using pre-existing powers that share their names to represent most of them to cover more ground:
Assault Rifle
Sniper Rifle
Rocket Launcher
Shotgun
Frag Grenade
etc.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy