Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 11th, 2022, 06:16 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of D.Va (Pilot) - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old June 12th, 2022, 12:05 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of D.Va (Pilot) - VOTE for Final Editing

This passes! Thanks all!
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:00 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of D.Va (Pilot) - Final Editing

Do we need any wording adjustments here or does it all seem good? I'm not entirely sure Nerf This! needs the "cannot move, roll any dice etc etc" bit if she's considered an obstacle instead of a figure. Also not sure if she can maintain line of sight if she is an obstacle at that point, so maybe just "within 3 spaces" would be better?

Also for Nerf This!, would it be worth changing the 2 move to 3 move to keep the numbers consistent there?
Old June 17th, 2022, 08:50 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Mechanics all read clearly to me in the wording you have. I'm not great on Heroscape wording aesthetic, though, so hopefully someone else can take a glance.

I do think you could probably combine some of the shorter sentences in some places to improve flow and be more economic with space. For example, you could do the below:

After D.Va's Mech is destroyed, instead of removing it from the battlefield, you may activate Nerf This!. If you do, D.Va's Mech cannot move, roll any dice, take turns, use any special powers or glyphs, and is considered an obstacle instead of a figure. At the end of this round, you may immediately move D.Va up to 2 spaces then roll 3 unblockable attack dice against each figure within 3 clear sight spaces of her Mech, one at a time. After rolling for Nerf This!, remove D.Va’s Mech from the battlefield.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 17th, 2022, 01:34 PM

That wording change looks good, thank you! It could definitely do with trimming down a bit.

I'm still wondering whether it's worth changing the 2 move on Nerf This! to 3 move just to keep numbers consistent, both D.Vas use 3 a lot. Also if the explosion should be within 3 spaces as opposed to 3 clear sight spaces, as the mech blocks a lot of it's own line of sight just due to how the figure is shaped, and whether it can even have LoS when it's an obstacle.
Old June 17th, 2022, 06:18 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think going all 3s is a smart move. Making the figure into an obstacle is brilliant btw!
Old June 18th, 2022, 07:51 AM

Thanks! I'll update the SP for 3 move on Nerf This!.

The obstacle idea for her was toyhandle's from a discord chat, helps cover a lot of bases for her and clears up what's happening a lot.
Old June 22nd, 2022, 02:10 PM

I believe at this point D.Va is ready to go wording wise.

@tcglkn let me know if you need better art here and I'll gather some more.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 02:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Cards up, the cover worked fine.
Old June 23rd, 2022, 10:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Awesome cards! Great work Tickle, and LP on the figure!
Old June 24th, 2022, 07:15 AM

Thank you Tickle! They look great, love what you've done with her! And thanks once again Lord Pyre, such a good looking mini!

I believe everything is done here then unless I'm missing anything? Not sure who I should tag for a vote as the heroes team has changed a fair bit since this book was started. Would it be current heroes, or the heroes from when the book started?
Old June 24th, 2022, 07:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Heroes from when the thread started minus any who have stepped down.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library