Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 21st, 2019, 10:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dayton, OH. NATIONAL HEROSCAPE DAY TOURNAMENT Oct.19th!

Saturday was a blast! Thanks to outforblood and princiefuqua for running the show, and a big thanks to Bookery for letting us use their space!

I went 2-3, which is less than spectacular, but quite alright. Ran 4 squads of Nhah Scir Cultists, Gothlok, and Syvarris.

Good game to everyone I played (Alex?, David, Corey, Jeremy, and Jen)!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 22nd, 2019, 05:27 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome tournament! The northern tribe of Michigamers had a great time. Next up, Findlay on November 9th and out tournament in Ann Arbor in February!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old October 28th, 2019, 10:12 AM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

We will be bringing the pain Nov 9th @coachmuskie ! Its gonna be a table flipping rager! Lol

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 18th, 2019, 05:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

When is the next Dayton event? I will be co-organizing Louisville tournaments and want to move to a bi-monthly schedule but not overlap with Dayton, Michigan, or C2P events.
Old December 24th, 2019, 05:02 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

@lefton4ya I don't think we doing anything until spring.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 25th, 2019, 02:52 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
When is the next Dayton event? I will be co-organizing Louisville tournaments and want to move to a bi-monthly schedule but not overlap with Dayton, Michigan, or C2P events.

David

I am tentatively planning this event in Findlay.
Border Battle II

Jan. 11th pending site availability

JANUARY FOG
NO RANGE
All targeted figures (Normal and Special attacks) must be adjacent.
All multiple target special attacks only effective in unbroken adjacency. ie: Quahon's lightning breath all figures affected must be adjacent to one another.
All friendly auras are applied normally.
420 pts.
20 hex limit
C3V and SoV approved
No Marvel or C3G

Any map support or requests Welcome!
Old January 5th, 2020, 09:38 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Border Battle Cancelled for this weekend. Looking at March 14th or 21st tentatively for rescheduling. Let me know which date is best. I will begin looking for a site next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

David

I am tentatively planning this event in Findlay.
Border Battle II

Jan. 11th pending site availability

JANUARY FOG
NO RANGE
All targeted figures (Normal and Special attacks) must be adjacent.
All multiple target special attacks only effective in unbroken adjacency. ie: Quahon's lightning breath all figures affected must be adjacent to one another.
All friendly auras are applied normally.
420 pts.
20 hex limit
C3V and SoV approved
No Marvel or C3G

Any map support or requests Welcome!
Old January 6th, 2020, 01:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Too bad on the canceled Findlay tournament. If anyone is itching for some action, you can come to an event I am co-hosting in Louisville on February 1 - it will be a fun one as you should bring the WORST ARMY possible. I am hoping if a couple people from Dayton come down there, maybe some people from there can come up to Dayton the next one you host.
Old March 6th, 2020, 04:37 PM

Re: Dayton, OH. Tournament coming in May!

I accidentally started a new thread about this event... oops.
Let's keep this thread going and everyone post here please! Thanks.

TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

SATURDAY APRIL 4th Bookery Fantasy Games in Fairborn, Ohio!

Format -
Flag Bearer Wars! 600 points! (Your army must include a Flag bearer)
c3v/SOV welcome. No Marvel. 24 hex start zones.

Registration -
11am

Dice roll at noon!

Ends at 530pm.

Pizza and drinks will be provided.

Maps coming soon...

Going -

Outforblood
Father of Julian
Big Olprankster
Brewster
Mr. Mackie

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 7th, 2020, 09:06 AM

Re: Dayton, OH. Tournament SATURDAY APRIL 4TH! 2020

Time to RSVP! @lefton4ya @Mr. Mackie @GUILD_WARRIOR @flameslayer93 @wargamingaddict87 @Marduk @ThugMisting @Chill @TradeMark @TreePowerz @TheAverageFan @Tiamat

SCAPE OR DIE!
Old March 7th, 2020, 02:56 PM

So just to be sure, Gothlok has been established as the Valkrill Flag Bearer, is there an officially excepted flag bearer for Aquilla or are they exempt from this tournament?
Old March 7th, 2020, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
So just to be sure, Gothlok has been established as the Valkrill Flag Bearer, is there an officially excepted flag bearer for Aquilla or are they exempt from this tournament?
Gothlok is allowed. There's no Aquilla flag bearer that I'm aware of.

SCAPE OR DIE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events