Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 29th, 2020, 09:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Mystique *1*)

I just ask everyone who's used a unit at least 3 times to chime in with a grade 1 through 5, with 5 being the better score (so 5 stars vs. 1 star). Then tally up all the input, divide the score by the number of people who contributed a ranking, and that is their rating. Don't give anyone an official rating until at least 7(?) different people have giving a score.

5 Stars = One of the top units in the game, if you give out more than 50 or so five star ratings over the course of the first 1000 designs, you need to stop. The best of the best is not every unit in the game. This is the cream of the crop.
4 Stars = Really good all around card, just not one of your top 50 of 1000 cards in the game. Can't really go wrong by adding them and as such you draft them on a regular basis in a wide variety of army builds or even just again and again in the same type of army builds.
3 Stars = Solid unit that may really shine in the right synergy web or have it's moment to shine when the dice gods are kind, but isn't drafted quite as often as the 4 star cards for what ever reason.
2 Stars = Not quite there as a regular draft rotation piece. Still useful in certain builds or draft/game set-ups. Could use some new synergy cards made to elevate them into the 3 star status.
1 Star = Don't really advise drafting or useing except in the rare situation where it might make sense.
Old December 29th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll do both then. Most units it matches, but some of the more expensive ones got downgraded for me on the number front just based on your descriptions.

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 5th, 2021 at 10:01 PM.
Old December 29th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Spoiler Alert!

I was confused, I may have missed an announcement somewhere for updates to additional Flying-like powers,
but the announcement that I saw in post #4979 of the Welcome to C3G thread mentioned updates to Swings, Grapples, and a few other powers, but no mention of Leaps or Ice Slide.

The SP for Ice Slide and the Leapers all seem to have the Flying update, but from what I could see, none of the Card Art.

However, the post I do know of explicitly states:
"(some cards still need updating but the second post text should be accurate)," so I don't mean to nag.
Old December 29th, 2020, 11:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe leaps are coming.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 30th, 2020, 12:14 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

I know dok and I did a lot of things a while back. I probably still stand by most of those.

~Dysole, way behind those
Old December 30th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweet!

Chiming in late on Magneto (I) to bring up something from a discussion we had from not too long ago in his thread,
he's pretty versatile with Cyclops (II), because Cyclops allows you to reveal the X on any Mutant card after initiative is rolled for a big boost to your initiative.

Revealing the X on Magneto's card counts as revealing an OM on Magneto, allowing you to start the round deciding whether you want the Shield marker off or on the card, while still allowing Cyclops to command with all numbered OMs.

And if you do take the Shield Marker off, due to the way Cyclops (II) leads, that gives Magneto the option of either moving, attacking normally, or throwing.

If Prof X is leading the team, Mag will require a full numbered OM to remove the Shield for Magnetic Throw, but of course, you'll get a full turn with Magneto using Prof X.
Old December 30th, 2020, 12:32 AM

Yeah, I think my thing for him is that there is just so much competition in the Mutant ranks that I'm usually filling his slot with someone cheaper. But, yeah, probably a proper B in a Cyclops (II) army (though I think there are better choices for him -- like anyone who really likes free movement).

Old December 30th, 2020, 12:57 AM
Casing the Corners

Never played a Brotherhood build. Am I correct in that Magneto's cost and design is intended as a Professor X hunter?

He's safe with his Mental Shield, and can potentially Auto-Wound twice with Magnetic Throw, with potentially two additional wounds by throwing him adjacent to Mystique and getting two successful Engagement Strikes, destroying Xavier in one single turn.

How evenly matched is the Classic X-Men with one of the 1000pt Brotherhood builds?
Old December 30th, 2020, 01:44 AM

I’d call them competitive.

Magneto I, first and foremost, was designed to be a good representation of Magneto. A lot of (possibly all of) the Prof X countering came as a natural extension of his powers being translated into mechanics.

Old December 30th, 2020, 09:22 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old December 30th, 2020, 10:56 AM

Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Pyro)

Engulf is nice, but can be difficult to set up, and once he's engaged he usually doesn't last long. His stats are nothing special, but they're fine for his cost, as is a long range special attack that doesn't hit that often.

Though I feel similarly about them, the lower cost, stronger leftbox, and metagame value of auto wounds pushes him a notch above Catwoman: B-/3.

Old December 30th, 2020, 11:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (Pyro)

Been forever since I've played him. I feel like he usually dies before doing too much for me, but yeah I don't totally remember. His SA is cool.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy