Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 26th, 2019, 08:40 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Sounds like Tom Holland is still going to be Spiderman when Sony takes over. He was in Philadelphia and mentioned how he and the creative team pitched the 3rd Spiderman movie and how it will be very different. He thanked Marvel for making his dreams come true and thanked Sony for allowing his dreams to continue to come true.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 26th, 2019, 09:55 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

That's good at least.
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I find it troubling. It means Sony is going to continue to try and pretend they are making MCU movies and marketing all their Spidey spin off stuff as part of the MCU, without actually being part of the MCU development or planning teams. It's a dishonest fraud perpetuated on uninformed movie goers in an attempt to increase sales. We are all pretty well up to date on this stuff around here, but you'd be surprised at how many times I've talked to people who are clueless.
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll be surprised if Disney doesn't accept a deal and bring him back. They have plenty of other properties, but Spidey is essentially the face of the franchise now. It'd be awful to just ignore that; I can't imagine Kevin Feige is happy with this.
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Sony's Spider-Man is likely going to fold after the next film or so anyway. They've not managed to make it work on their own so far, and with the kind-of-has-to-be-but-can't-be-anymore-really MCU connection it'll feel disconnected and nonsensical. Which means they'll give up, go for another reboot or rush back to Marvel. If they go back to Marvel, though, will the previous Sony films be written into or out of continuity?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'll be surprised if Disney doesn't accept a deal and bring him back. They have plenty of other properties, but Spidey is essentially the face of the franchise now. It'd be awful to just ignore that; I can't imagine Kevin Feige is happy with this.

Yeah, I hope this taking place in the public is all just part of the negotiations. The same way NFL Player hold-outs/contracts are done these days. I can understand a 50/50 split not being acceptable for Sony, and Marvel getting just 10% isn't acceptable to them, but maybe a 35/65 split is something both sides can accept once they get done doing the dance.
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So glad to hear Sony is splitting from the MCU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:50 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

Yeah, I hope this taking place in the public is all just part of the negotiations. The same way NFL Player hold-outs/contracts are done these days. I can understand a 50/50 split not being acceptable for Sony, and Marvel getting just 10% isn't acceptable to them, but maybe a 35/65 split is something both sides can accept once they get done doing the dance.
This. I have to think that making it public is all part of the negotiation; trying to make the other guy look like the bad guy so you have a lever to pull on.
Old August 27th, 2019, 12:12 PM
C3G Landlord

So I saw a limited time deal is being offered for Disney +. If you sign up for D23 membership (choose the general membership, it's free, rather then the pay options), within 36 hours they will send you a limited time offer to your e-mail account for Disney+. If you are willing to sign up for a 3 year contract, it will cost you around $140 (for one person access, add $130 to add 3 family members), or just under $4 per month. Have to decide and sign up before Sept. 2, as that is when the limited time off ends.

Alternately, without signing up for D23 membership apparently everyone will be able to sign a 1 year contract for $69.99, or $5.82 per month. So I'm not sure if saving around $2 a month really matters to that many of you. Just thought I'd pass it along. Not sure if I'm going to do the 3 year deal or not, but I signed up for D23 to see if the offer comes through or not. There is also a bundle deal out there for Hulu, Disney +, & ESPN. I don't have Hulu at the moment, guessing if I sign a 3 year contract for Disney + then I would have to play full price for Hulu if I did decide to get in a year or two down the road.
Old August 30th, 2019, 03:42 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So my group has our annual 1v1 C3G tournament coming up this weekend. This year we are hoping to have 8 participants. I will have prepared four battlefields and each player will get a chance to play one game on each map prior to the single elimination tournament.

We have concluded our FB messenger draft where each player selected up to 2,000 points worth of figures. Players are allowed to field armies worth up to 1,010 points for each match and use whatever combination of their drafted figures as they wish. We have a traveling trophy which I have yet to capture.

The figures I have drafted are:

Magneto 375
Spawn 320
Gamora 300
Cyclops 240
Nightcrawler 230
Baron Zemo 170
Mystique 165
Spider Girl 140
Destiny 55

I will try to take as many pictures as possible and post them to the Heroscapers FB page! Here's to a new champ!! Wish me luck.

Last edited by redstang; August 30th, 2019 at 03:43 PM. Reason: typo
Old August 30th, 2019, 03:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice! Always cool to hear about people playing the game.

What do the other players' drafts look like?
Old August 30th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's awesome! Good luck! Look forward to reading all the gory details!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape