Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 19th, 2019, 11:49 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Demona - Final Editing.

You can do that in a single sentence

"Misguided and treacherous, Demona blames the human race for the mistreatment of her people and the loss of her clan."

Sure it doesnt capture everything, but we don't need to. We are giving theme nods here not a full Background or even trying to capture a piece of every detail.
Old October 19th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with a long bio, I would just keep parts of it under a spoiler tag or something. It's something you only need to reference once, while the rest of the post (synergies, weaknesses, the text of the card) you'll be referencing a lot more often. That scrolling time is gonna add up!
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

"Misguided and treacherous, Demona blames the human race for the mistreatment of her people and the loss of her clan."

Sure it doesnt capture everything, but we don't need to. We are giving theme nods here not a full Background or even trying to capture a piece of every detail.
Chap, you were the one who wanted me to put the whole seeing and hearing magic thing in her bio. (In all honesty, that's first thing I'd cut if I could - it's the least crucial to her character by a long way.)
I'm just conveying her origin as simply as possible, the same way you would for a character like Batman (who honestly needs far less introduction). It's just unfortunate that her origin happens to span centuries.
Plus, the whole Macbeth thing is also necessary to explain her power-set (even though it is spoiler and I'm not wild about having it for that reason).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Batman's Bio is an example of a pretty pithy one, actually. He's a fairly complex character, but I feel that bio covers him in a way that would work even for someone who's never heard of him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Batman's Bio is an example of a pretty pithy one, actually. He's a fairly complex character, but I feel that bio covers him in a way that would work even for someone who's never heard of him.
Exactly, but his basics and his origin are pretty easy to get down, and they're all covered - parents killed, inherits 'phat stackz of cash', learns everything he could ever need to learn abroad, dons a mask and beats up criminals to distract from his own deep seated mental issues. Demona's basic origin, particularly when you need to explain her powerset, is a lot trickier.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've read through the bio two or three times and see no need to have the second and third paragraphs like they are now. That's a whole lot of words that aee just giving some basic gargoyles history (unneeded) and justifying the enemy human initiative boost. You can quickly summarize it then move on to the MacBeth part, which is far more necessary a focus comparatively.
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Hard as ice

The second paragraph is her origin, though - it's the inciting incident which put her on the path to being who she is. It's Joe Chill gunning down the Waynes, it's Parker getting bitten by a radioactive spider, it's Kal-El being shot into space before Krypton explodes, it's Tony Stark getting captured by insurgents and building his first suit in a cave. It needs to be there.
The third paragraph may be able to be shortened and/or fused into the fourth, though.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The bio is honestly so much less important than finishing the rest of the links in the OP and voting this On Deck anyhow.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2019, 12:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Chap, you were the one who wanted me to put the whole seeing and hearing magic thing in her bio. (In all honesty, that's first thing I'd cut if I could - it's the least crucial to her character by a long way.)
I'm just conveying her origin as simply as possible, the same way you would for a character like Batman (who honestly needs far less introduction). It's just unfortunate that her origin happens to span centuries.
Plus, the whole Macbeth thing is also necessary to explain her power-set (even though it is spoiler and I'm not wild about having it for that reason).
I'd say you can drop it. I more meant while it was attached to the spell anyways. I'd drop the Macbeth bit and then just include it on him.
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The second paragraph is her origin, though - it's the inciting incident which put her on the path to being who she is. It's Joe Chill gunning down the Waynes, it's Parker getting bitten by a radioactive spider, it's Kal-El being shot into space before Krypton explodes, it's Tony Stark getting captured by insurgents and building his first suit in a cave. It needs to be there.
The third paragraph may be able to be shortened and/or fused into the fourth, though.
All of those things are either not in their bio, or quickly summarized. Which is why I recommended summarizing not completely cutting. She made a deal with humans long ago and got betrayed, causing many of her clan to be forever trapped in stone. We don't map out what movie the Waynes were at and why they left, as not every detail is relevant in a summary bio.

But Bats is right that getting things linked is way more important.
Old October 19th, 2019, 02:30 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'd say you can drop it. I more meant while it was attached to the spell anyways. I'd drop the Macbeth bit and then just include it on him.
Honestly, from a narrative/spoiler level, that'd be my preference, actually, but my concern was that that would make her resurrection power feel like a nonsense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The bio is honestly so much less important than finishing the rest of the links in the OP and voting this On Deck anyhow.
I was going to say I had done, until I noticed I hadn't linked the art - as I said, I'm not a natural administrator, and this is one part of the process you can rely on my to be consistently fairly crap at.
Should be sorted now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 19th, 2019, 03:03 PM

Now you just need to update "art by" and make a proposal.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library