Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old October 20th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

Sorry for the wait I have been a little delayed.

-Crixus33, currently contemplating potential plot points and some similar stuff.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; October 20th, 2014 at 10:29 PM. Reason: points is spelled with an 's.' duh
Old October 22nd, 2014, 04:31 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I sit, staring at my screen,
With a frown upon my face.
Two weeks now it's been,
With little action in this place.

TheAverageFan and I wrote our tale,
But the others stolidly remain quite late.
I sincerely hope that they do not fail,
To describe the coming of a bridge's current state.

But alas! Gone they are,
Off to the land of Who-Knows-Where,
Leaving us sitting here, from afar,
With Sheapcreaper, in his lair.

I do hope they appear fairly soon,
Preferably before the end of this year,
And are not lost deep in a monsoon,
Such as that which hath apparently struck here.

~TGRF, with the need to write.
Old October 22nd, 2014, 05:08 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You could always post two entries, disguised as a new user.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 22nd, 2014, 09:35 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Didn't turn out exactly as I wanted but I hope you guys still enjoy it:

Spoiler Alert!

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 22nd, 2014, 09:36 PM
Pssst...

Oops double post. Eh might as well tag @SheapCreaper to let him know the story is in.

Pssst...
Old October 22nd, 2014, 09:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

If my thing isn't written by Friday I'm out.

~Dysole, who still likes the idea but hasn't really done anything since the initial thought
Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:06 AM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

The SheapCreaper stirred, blinking sleep from his eyes. He stared blearily at the copper and emerald trinket on his bedside table. Nothing.

He sighed. There had been nothing, no sign that the chroniclers would return from their quests. He would have to pass the mantle to another, and soon. The role of Master Chronicler was wearing him thin.

As he stared, the emerald flared in its own light. The SheapCreaper blinked, sat up. It flared again. A fellow Valhallan chronicler was nearing Tome's Keep. The SheapCreaper's mind raced. The Vaultkeeper had returned first, eager to tell his tale. Avarius had returned later with a curious story of his own. This sign meant that yet another had a story to tell. The Gladiator, unless he missed his guess.

The amulet flashed again, this time in an almost questioning manner. The SheapCreaper swung his feet from the bed and stared at it. Someone else, a second chronicler. It appeared as if they were having difficulty in their search.

Grabbing the glyph of Scop, the mark of responsibility for his order, from the table, the current Master Chronicler stood. Soon, this honor, this trust- this burden- would belong to another. He could only hope that the true history would be made clear to him.

He could only hope...

I am he who rules the world, don't you know? One little piece at a time.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 12:48 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

I'm still working on mine but school has been hectic for me of late. However, I should have something worthy for this prompt in a couple days.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old October 25th, 2014, 01:55 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Crixus33 is in. Dysole is out, as Friday has passed. @Bro-man 's two days are up.
Bring it!
~TGRF, not entirely sure why he wants this prompt completed so much.
Old October 25th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Admittedly, it has been pretty dead around here as of late...

Get it? Dead? Neither do I...

I say if SheapCreaper is also getting impatient, he ought to offer a final date/time to put in entries before he commences judging. That always speeds things up a bit.

~TAF, TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 25th, 2014, 09:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

If SheapCreaper doesn't figure it out tomorrow there's a chance I put something in.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old October 25th, 2014, 10:22 PM

SheapCreaper Woo who?

The SheapCreaper sighed. One last member of the company had contacted him, saying something about the weather and tiny little halflings poking his ankles holding up his search for the story...

The SheapCreaper looked out the window. It was a bright, clear summer's day; the scent of pine needles wafted through the trees. How he wished he was out there chasing stories!

He closed the window and glanced at the glyph of Scop. One must be patient when it comes to good stories, he reminded himself. Besides, he was going to decide soon how the histories would be written. He could afford to wait a day or two more. It was his duty.

Still, he peered ever closer at the glyph, waiting for that dull light to flash and signal Dysole's return.

I am he who rules the world, don't you know? One little piece at a time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction