Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: What is the best day to determine the results of the next Great War?
June 30th 2 16.67%
July 28th 3 25.00%
Both are fine 5 41.67%
Neither 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 29th, 2007, 02:59 AM

Aloenzo has disabled reputation
hey guys sorry i didnt make it i kiked myself in the but hard for forgetting till it was to late. i would like to see results though. i hope you all had fun hope that next time i wont forget and make sure to have others remind me to just in case.
Old July 29th, 2007, 01:13 PM

Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker Grim knows what's in an order marker
Sadly, the Empire won!

After two rounds, it was close. But they slaughtered us in the final round.

It was fun.

HUGE thanks to 1moreheroscaper for bringing all the maps and figs and for the concept and organization.
Old July 29th, 2007, 02:30 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Once again the rebel alliance brought war to the land and once again they have failed to disrupt the order of the Empire. All is again as it should be.

Long live the Empire!

1more, another great time. I think the campaign is stating to get dialed in ... next time we should be able to put it all together in a matter of hours Seriously, next time I hope we both have a bit more time to spend planing and playing. The native armies were a great twist, they definitely made you think about what to include in your army and drove how field commanders were deployed. Then add in the two additional maps to the mix and it really turned the event into an epic battle.

Lot of castle assaults this time around. It was a real nail biter going into the last wave of battles …all tied up. Thank fully my teammates were cool under fire ... or should I say the heat of the store

Next time ... connect all of the maps into one giant map, we play on the floor, and you can shoot at your neighbor ???

Thanks to all who came, it was a blast!
All you that didn’t come ... you missed out!

Game On !!!

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.
Old July 29th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
Thanks to all who came, it was a blast!
All you that didn’t come ... you missed out!
Great. It is bad enough having my truck slip into the dead zone, my girl going to want to kill me when I don't show up today (she will just be realizing something is wrong right about now) and now you have to rub in the fact that I missed out!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old July 29th, 2007, 06:17 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
For everyone that showed and those that didn't it was a great gaming day--even though the Free Alliance fell once again. It was pretty sweet how everything was tied up after the 2nd wave of battles. I finished organizing and putting things away this morning. The a couple of maps came apart when I had to quickly stop on 205. But all is good now.

Check back tomorrow and I will have the pictures posted.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 30th, 2007, 03:47 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
THE GOALS FOR THE CAMPAIGN OF THE 2nd GREAT VAHALLIAN WAR:

-The Castle located in the Great Divide Territory was not in play. So, the Mountain Pass in the Great Divide was worth 2 territory points instead of 1 point for a basic territory.

PICTURES OF THE THREE WAVES OF BATTLES.

THE FIRST WAVE
Garden Gnome's set-up (for the Free Alliance) against Major Resein at the Desert Castle.

Our Unknown Player's set-up (Free Alliance) against Morningstar of the Utgarian Empire at the River Crossing.

Grim (Free Alliance) and Racer-X (Utgarian Empire) set-up for the first Wave of Battles.

1moreheroscaper (Free Alliance) and Satyr (Utgarian Empire) face-off at the desert ruins for the first Wave of Battles.

Mid-Battle between Grim's army and Racer-X's.

Scenes from both Garden Gnome & Major Resein's battle, and 1moreheroscaper & Satyr's. Both Free Alliance armies of pictured on the right.

THE END RESULT OF THE FIRST WAVE:

THE SECOND WAVE
The gaming got too intense to take pictures of this Wave of Battles. Here are the results:

THE THIRD and FINAL WAVE
Satyr faces-off in the desert again against the unknown player of the Free Alliance. Satyr would take back the desert ruins and claim supremacy again.

Garden Gnome would feel the wrath of the Minions of Utgar when defending the Forest Castle. Major Resein decimated the Free Alliance forces at the Forest Castle.

The set-up of the Desert Castle between 1moreheroscaper and Racer-X. It was difficult dealing with Braxas, but I did destroy--but not soon enough. By the time Braxas was destroyed, so were all of the Imperium, leaving all of my melee troops as fish in a barrel for the Microcorp position on the top of the fortress.

Grim attempted to take control of the Snow Castle with his Sentinels of Jandar and the Airorne Elite, but Morningstar proved to be a deadly foe.

THE END RESULT OF THE THRID WAVE:

After the War and a food break, we decided to have one mega-map 200 point free-for-all. Time ran short in order to finish the game, but Satyr drew the most blood through use of his Vampires.
Mega-Maps:

The free-for-all

THE HS "MAP MOBILE"

The GENERALS (Garden Gnome and the Unknown player not present for photo): (Left to Right) 1moreheroscaper, Grim, Major Resein, Racer-X, Morningstar, and Satyr.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 18th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ah wow, Looks like an amazing HS experience.
1More you put on a fantastic show!
I love checking out the battle report threads for these events.
At least someone got their massive game-on for the summer.

Here's hoping we can all hook up for Natl. Heroscape Day in October.
Old August 20th, 2007, 08:50 PM

HEH,

Too bad you couldn't make, but I imagine you enjoyed your time at the cabin--if I remember correctly. Yes, the event was a blast. And actually, Dnutt and I are starting to discuss something for the upcoming months--maybe even National HS day. I just sent him a message about a scenario I came up with a couple of months ago that is ROCKING!!! Well, I dig it. The scenario is NOT an all out kill your enemy, its more of an Indiana Jones thing...which of course means some figures will have to be destroyed.

Hope to see you at a HS map soon.

Hymar's_Temple
Old August 21st, 2007, 08:19 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
1more scenarios do rock! The Hymar's (sp?) Temple and the battle of all time both were heaps of fun. I'm game!

I've been absent for a while, but I've been thinking about the next NorCal tourney. Life is pretty hectic at the moment ... read bathroom mod under way ... so I'm not sure I can organize an event, even though I have the title. I'll look at my schedule and talk to the boss about my weekend free time. The beatdown may be a bust so that time slot may open.

I'm thinking some type of hybrid tournament. A cross between Alastair's duplicate army thang and a swiss system.

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events