Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:25 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
great deal on EOV MS.

maybe not the best deal, but i thought it was pretty good. i will not reveal where, but i was at wally world and found an EOV master set for $13!!!

so, naturally, i bought it. my first multiple of anything (my first EOV MS, though. i had the original. now i have both.)

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:29 PM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Nice find. I've never seen the EOV 'round here. Let alone at affordable prices.

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.
Old March 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
nice find

Record Count Since First Tourney
Wins 45 Losses 52
Old March 3rd, 2007, 11:09 AM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
that was a lucky find, but why don't you want to say where you found it, if you've already bought it?
Old March 3rd, 2007, 11:19 AM

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
well, all that i will say is that it was on clearance in a place where little people like HS, i think. no one ask any more, okay?

Old March 3rd, 2007, 11:29 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
it was on clearance in a place where little people like HS
Little people? Like as in Munchkinland?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
well, all that i will say is that it was on clearance in a place where little people like HS, i think. no one ask any more, okay?
I don't know why you are keeping it secret. That's kinda harsh man, telling people about a good deal then not offering anything more. I think I'd rather have a kick in the balls.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 11:44 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Lucky.....

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:55 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniatureGeek
Quote:
I don't know why you are keeping it secret. That's kinda harsh man, telling people about a good deal then not offering anything more. I think I'd rather have a kick in the balls.

I know. If there was more than one, and you are trying to hoarde them all to yourself, then why take the chance at missing out on such a great deal? Why not just go ahead and buy them all at one time? The chances of me taking a crazy road trip to wherever you are are slim to none.

It's kinda like you are rubbing it in our faces...I mean congratulations on the great find.

Click to see more...
Old March 3rd, 2007, 02:25 PM

not trying to rub anything into your faces. my parents don't want me giving off any information (other than age) on here. i voluntarily would show them my posts. i am sorry, and i would love to tell you guys where i found this. i'm not calling anyone sick or anybody would do anything, i'm doing this so i can stay on the site. sorry.

Old March 3rd, 2007, 02:47 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
Ohhhh...gotcha. I don't think any of us realized that that was the case. I totally understand now. We all thought that you were just holding out for selfish reasons, but now I see that it was something else entirely. I apologize for giving you such a hard time, sorry for the misunderstanding.

And, seriously, go buy every one of those things that you can possibly get your hands on! You can sell the EOV alone on Ebay for more than $13, and that would pay for having all the extra MS to use. Seriously, go buy them all! I know that I would...

Click to see more...
Old March 3rd, 2007, 02:59 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Awesome find!!! That's a much better value than a flagbearer.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion