Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Do you want more flagbearers/standard bearers?
No. I'm happy with what we have. 26 60.47%
Yes. Packaged the same as the first set of flagbearers. 3 6.98%
Yes, but packaged together in one booster/large expansion. 14 32.56%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 28th, 2006, 07:19 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
Nope - in my opinion, we already have enough Standard Bearers, and I think Hasbro should concentrate on more unique ideas.
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:26 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'd like to see more figures with flagbearer-type abilities, even if they weren't strictly flagbearer figures.

I'd want these figures to be sprinkled into the usual waves though...no TRU exclusive and certainly not 10-12 bucks or more per figure. No stupid Valkyrie Dice either.
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:38 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
point taken cavalier. well done. yea more unique ideas. altho i love the little bags that i can have with dice and order markers in them, it was a pain to spend that much money on one figure, with most of them i'm never actually gonna use cause they suck, except for giblets
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:41 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
I'm fine with just having one set of fb's mostly because they are so expensive to get and don't add much to gameplay.

Captain Qwark for President 08'

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion