Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 14th, 2010, 12:15 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Great deal on ebay!

I just received a purchase I made on ebay. I got...
1xROTV
1xRTTFF
1xOrm's Return
all for $32!

I have read about people finding great deals and could never stumble on one myself. I finally did.

This may be a tip most of you already know, but, if you misspell your search word on ebay, you may be able to get something much cheaper. For example I searched for "Hero Scape" instead of "Heroscape". As a result, there were fewer bids on a lot of the items since most people were looking for "Heroscape" auctions. My wife does it often with other stuff and gets some great deals. I just never thought it would work for HS stuff. There were only 4 bids total on what I got.

If you haven't tried that before, give it a shot. I hope you find a great deal as I finally did.
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:37 PM

azrael427 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Great deal on ebay!

There was one I lost last night. It was sotm, marvel, and fortress and extra hexes and I lost it and it went for 31 last night. I'm hoping to win the sotm I've got my eye on that ends tonight. Just trying to get it decently cheap.
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:41 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
...if you misspell your search word on ebay, you may be able to get something much cheaper. For example I searched for "Hero Scape" instead of "Heroscape"...
Now you're making me wish I hadn't paid attention in school!
Gotta find some bad spellers selling RttFF!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 14th, 2010, 12:45 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
...if you misspell your search word on ebay, you may be able to get something much cheaper. For example I searched for "Hero Scape" instead of "Heroscape"...
Now you're making me wish I hadn't paid attention in school!
Gotta find some bad spellers selling RttFF!
LOL

Rode thru thu fergottun forist

Try that and see what happens
Old September 14th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael427 View Post
There was one I lost last night. It was sotm, marvel, and fortress and extra hexes and I lost it and it went for 31 last night. I'm hoping to win the sotm I've got my eye on that ends tonight. Just trying to get it decently cheap.
It's ~$28 at CoolStuffInc., if you add a few more things from this (10th and Wolves in stock?!) list you get free shipping.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 15th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Daddywarbux is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael427 View Post
i was bidding against you
i eventually quit though, i have limited funds and i want a half-billion zombies for my collection

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales