Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 12-18-08

Two things: how do they protect the queen from so many spaces away? And why 6 defense?
Old December 20th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation

I don't have a whole lot to add, but I did want to just say how much I enjoyed the art layout for your cards. Gave me some serious nostalgia flashbacks to one of my favorite posters, in addition to being a very colorful but pragmatic and printable layout. The Gotham Police as a unit theme is pretty entertaining, too.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old December 22nd, 2008, 09:34 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Two things: how do they protect the queen from so many spaces away? And why 6 defense?
I'm trying to avoid a power that is already established, I think. I'm totally open to any ideas though.

The other idea I had:

Protect the Queen
Whenever an Undead Queen is targeted for an attack, and has at least one mummy adjacent to her, that mummy may roll for defense instead. If the defense roll fails, destroy the mummy.
Old December 22nd, 2008, 09:47 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Body guards, I like it.

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old June 20th, 2010, 07:04 PM

MagJam Woo who?

Wow, this is an old thread, but still amazing. That was a real great idea on making some classic icons. I do like the bodyguards idea, but now I'm curious, what did you end up going with and how did it work out?
Old June 20th, 2010, 08:48 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

MagJam, I really just let this one die on the vine. I don't play with customs very much anymore. Most of my the time I play in tourneys.
Old June 20th, 2010, 09:07 PM

Old Rough and Ready is surprisingly tart

Nice stuff here. Wonderful paints and cards.

Good Work!

My Customs (Check Em' Out!)
Star Trek Scape (personal figures) (Going Where No Heroscaper Has Gone Before...)
Chief Engineer (Self-proclaimed) at TrekScape
Old August 31st, 2010, 03:37 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 9-03-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
I've got a Legolas and a squad of Elven archers.
Oh, well thank you not for sharing

No, seriously, I want to see Legolas.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards