Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 25th, 2008, 01:24 AM

Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker Dualahorn knows what's in an order marker
Re: POKEMON Heroscape Custom Cards

These are the first good Pokemon custom cards I have seen, in fact they are really good. I just not quite sure if including the Pokemon’s types on the card would be such a good idea. I would buy a Pokemon Heroscape the day it came out if WOTC ever decided to get Pokemon into the battle. They are not any worse than the Marvel characters which are so much stronger than normal characters they don’t fit in. Pokemon wouldn’t have to be stronger and they would fit in nicely.
Old July 25th, 2008, 08:59 AM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

I'll be honest. When I first saw this thread a few days ago, I thought it was dumb (except that the OP was doing it for his daughter, because that's kinda cool). But the more I thought of it, Nintendo brought pokemon into Super Smash Bros (actually, Pikachu and Jigglypuff have been with SSB since the first game), and it worked out pretty well.

I dunno. I await to see what come out of this. Maybe I might try it after all...

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old July 25th, 2008, 09:12 AM

Armydillo978 is surprisingly tart

I'd like to find some scale Pokemon figures to use with the other HS figures. I'm sure someone, somewhere has made them. Probably in Japan.

I know some people don't like mixing up the games/stuff, which is cool, but sometimes it's cool to just get a bit nutty and make that game version of a peanut butter and bannana sandwhich.

Bill
----------------
What would Zim do?

What would Rasczak say?
Old July 25th, 2008, 09:14 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydillo978 View Post
I'd like to find some scale Pokemon figures to use with the other HS figures. I'm sure someone, somewhere has made them. Probably in Japan.

I know some people don't like mixing up the games/stuff, which is cool, but sometimes it's cool to just get a bit nutty and make that game version of a peanut butter and bannana sandwhich.
Me, too. I, for one, can't wait until we get Starwarscape so I can do Doom and Vader VS. Luke and Cap.
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:09 PM

ArgosCap has disabled reputation

I've never played Pokemon and never will, so I have no clue about the characters, but I can make pretty balanced customs, and I enjoy variety (as could be witnessed with my Eliza Doolittle custom)...so I'll take the Pokemon challenge. But here's the deal....give me the names of 2-3 obscure pokemon that you have figs for, but nobody will really care if I don't get around to them right away. I'll look up their cards and do those. If this is going to be a project, we should let each other know which we are doing, so we don't get 50 versions of Pica.

Visit my new site, THE FREE UNIVERSE to explore the universe of public domain and freely licensed characters, settings and story concepts.
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:40 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

These are amazing! Very nice!

I might be able to help with balancing points and abilitys and such, if you can design the cards.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Master Custom Creator

Karkadinn has disabled reputation

With respect to figures, I assume everyone's using the trading figures game (http://www.go-pokemon.com/tfg/) as their reference? Is anyone aware of the scale on 'em, once taken off their too-high bases? Obviously we're not going to get Pokemon that are literally to scale with humanoids in the same way they scale in the cartoon, but oversized Pokemon don't bother me any, so long as they fit on the hexes properly.
I'm thinking about calling dibs on the three or four Pokemon I actually got attached to in the red/blue versions of the game... thinking about it.... <.<
Massive, massive kudos to Cyber for providing the templates.

Professional fiction
Fanfiction
To Ne-Gok-Sa
Like dating women
Statistics doom your players
Till they get lucky
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:57 PM

holylink718 knows what's in an order marker holylink718 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkadinn View Post
With respect to figures, I assume everyone's using the trading figures game (http://www.go-pokemon.com/tfg/) as their reference? Is anyone aware of the scale on 'em, once taken off their too-high bases? Obviously we're not going to get Pokemon that are literally to scale with humanoids in the same way they scale in the cartoon, but oversized Pokemon don't bother me any, so long as they fit on the hexes properly.
I'm thinking about calling dibs on the three or four Pokemon I actually got attached to in the red/blue versions of the game... thinking about it.... <.<
Massive, massive kudos to Cyber for providing the templates.
The Pikachu and Charizard pics on the cards match the ones on the site, so I think that's where he got them.

Edit: When and if they come out with a Tyranitar fig, I'm definately going to try to get it and make a custom (my absolute favorite pokemon of all time).

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Good trades with: lharles

Holylink718's Repaints
Old July 26th, 2008, 01:07 AM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I'm not the best in the world and this is my first custom card. It needs a bunch of touch ups artwork wise and I'm not sure on the point value, but it's an idea none the less.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:09 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Wow just saw this thread and I have to say these are very professionally done. But I agree with others on this site that they seem a bit overpriced.

Pikachu is probally somewhere between 50-80 and Char probally between 90 -110

Just my

Also Rep on the way.........

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 26th, 2008, 12:46 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Attention everyone: I'm going to start a new thread with the project so we don't clog up this one. It'll still be in the Custom Cards section.
Old July 29th, 2008, 04:39 PM
has been BANNED

Mort_isha28 Woo who?

Aww how cute! I used to love pokemon! Nice work on the cards and you should make some other characters I will be keeping an eye on this thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards