Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozehammer
Sign me up please.

Question: I've been wanting to be a site supporter for a whlie now... without too much yelling about the fact that I should've looked around for the answer before I asked, can someone inform me of how donate a few bucks? Now seems like as good a time as any.
On the front page's sidebar there is a paypal link.
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:37 PM

HHCKrug Woo who?
In to win! Thanks for doing this.
Old October 29th, 2007, 02:37 PM

Britta has disabled reputation
WOO ME!!!!!
Old October 29th, 2007, 03:00 PM

Polymer is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Me too please!!!
Old October 29th, 2007, 03:09 PM

RennixTheThf has disabled reputation
O.O

MASTER WOO
That would be awsome in my army!!!
Old October 29th, 2007, 03:15 PM

ReqMan is surprisingly tart
Yes please! I would LOVE one! Wooooo!
Old October 29th, 2007, 04:12 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
[Jedi mind trick] You don't want to send a Master Woo figure to these guys. You want to send one to Raudulfr. [Jedi mind trick]
Old October 29th, 2007, 05:13 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Sign me up, too! (er, Woo??)

Old October 29th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by seiyaaa
Please enter me in the contest, I just donated to the site.

thank you for having this contest for those of us who could not get a woo at the convention.

just shows the generosity of the heroscape community.
Welcome to the boards, seiyaaa!

On behalf of our AAA rated and generous community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, always pleased to see more people supporting 'Scapers

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:02 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, gposkas!

On behalf of our image directing and overly interested community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, shaking hands with another new site supporter

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:04 PM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
I actually have the figure, but not the card. So I guess technically I'm Woo-less. I'd be up letting the figure go to someone else (mini contest?) so they can print out a home-made card for it and I can have a real full set.

Does that sound fair?

Oh yeah, hi all! Not around much, but I check out the font page...

(Actually, that front page thing has the effect of keeping me out of the boards, since I don't need to read up to catch the really important stuff.)

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".
Old October 29th, 2007, 06:04 PM

Welcome to the boards, HHCKrug!

On behalf of our double attacking and triple posting community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, wooed into posting for the first time

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online