Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 31st, 2020, 08:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Parallax (Entity) - VOTE for Public Playtest

This passes. Thanks, all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 15th, 2020, 03:10 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Parallax (Entity) - Public Playtesting

Made a small wording tweak in Fear Casting to deal with the fact that Parallax no longer places a marker during his initial placement on a card. Thanks for pointing that out, @Arch-vile

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 17th, 2020, 11:16 PM

Changed the trigger text on Fight Against Fear to be after Parallax or his Host takes a turn, rather than after taking a turn with Parallax or his Host, so a player with a few of Parallax's markers on his card has a chance to take a turn and fight back. I'm worried that the option of stealing another player's figure is so far and away above putting it on your own Yellow Lantern that I want to make any little tweaks I can to bridge that gap.

Old April 18th, 2020, 01:41 AM

Re: The Book of Parallax (Entity) - Breathing Period

I made some changes during testing with Karat. I was finding that the option to place on your own guys sucked and placing on someone else's was really, really good. I had to cut the whole turn them into a Yellow Lantern line to make it work (so no Construct Control anymore) but I honestly am OK with that. It was just too punishing to have to roll an unblockable against your own Yellow Lantern.

I also changed the resistance power to remove markers on blanks as well as shields to make him not quite as nasty in taking over other figures. I'm hoping these changes will make the options feel more balanced!

I think he's feeling good at 400 so far at least with the Yellow Lantern option. I'm going to probably need two more sets with mostly emphasis on taking over a figure in the other army to feel set, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
NAME = PARALLAX
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = PARASITE
PERSONALITY = TERRIFYING
SIZE = HUGE 5

LIFE = 8
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 400?

PARASITIC POSSESSION

Start the game with 6 yellow Battery Markers on this card. Before placing Order Markers at the start of a round, you may choose a Unique or Event Hero and place Parallax's figure on the chosen Hero's card. A Hero with Parallax and any yellow Battery Markers on its card is considered Parallax's Host.

FEAR CASTING
Before taking a turn with Parallax, you may move a yellow Battery Marker on this card to any card he occupies, to a maximum of 4 yellow Battery Markers there. If Parallax’s Host is not a Yellow Lantern and has 4 or more yellow Battery Markers on its card, remove any Order Markers from its card and take control of that Hero and its card for as long as it is Parallax's Host.

FIGHT AGAINST FEAR
After Parallax or his Host takes a turn, if the Host is not a Yellow Lantern, roll an unblockable attack die against the Host. If you do not roll a skull, remove a yellow Battery Marker from the Host's card. If Parallax's Host is destroyed or is no longer considered his Host, remove all Order Markers from its card, and immediately place Parallax on any empty spaces within 3 spaces of the space his Host last occupied.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Old April 18th, 2020, 02:08 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Parallax

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 400?
- Give a brief overview. This was a brutal game. It had more to do with the Wrecking Crew than with Parallax. Parallax converting Cap was great for setting up the Wrecking Crew to steam roll (though their dice were hot). I feel that this just showed that Parallax was at least worth his points here.
Map: Road to the Forgotten Forest (modified SZ)
Units: Parallax (400), Wrecking Crew (800) [1,200] vs Enchantress (370), Cap (240), Batman I (200), Hawkeye III (220), Mikey (170) [1200]
Spoiler Alert!

Version Tested
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 400
- Give a brief overview. This was a vastly different game. Losing Arkillo early definitely hurt the Yellows, but the change to Parallax was a lot of fun. The luck just wasn't with the Yellows here enough for them to take the Justice League here.
Map: Road to the Forgotten Forest (modified SZ)
Units: Parallax (400) 5xSCS (550), Lyssa (240), Arkillo (310) [1,500] vs Martian II (420), Hal (350), Guy (320), Arkillo (310), silk Spectre (100) [1,500]

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: With the first version it was really a toss up on whether it was worth it to possess your own figures. I do feel he is at least worth his points though.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I like him. Definitely tricky to use as he really wants you to give up a turn which can leave you a sitting duck. I definitely like where he is at now
Old April 18th, 2020, 02:09 AM

Thanks, Karat! More or less posted my thoughts above your test already, since I was there seeing it!

Old April 18th, 2020, 09:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Are you looking for more sign-ups now, or would you rather I wait until Archie's tests were in and you had a chance to make adjustments? (EDIT: Or do you think there's a chance we'll be good after Archie?)
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:29 PM

I wouldn’t mind another sign up as I think this guy is complex enough and in flux enough that two more sets of tests makes sense. But I also think it makes sense to take them one at a time in case any changes are needed.

Entering the final push of the semester these next few weeks as well, so if my LDs slow down until after the first week of May I won’t be too distraught.

Old April 18th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Makes sense. Might look for something else if I run a test tomorrow and there's a quicker win elsewhere. Otherwise I'll test this next.
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Planning to run this Monday, fwiw. Feel free to go before me if you want.
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:17 AM
Symbiotic

Alright, I'll tentatively plan to hit it tomorrow.
Old April 19th, 2020, 09:23 AM

Sweet. Thanks, guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library