Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old October 18th, 2010, 09:45 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
What board game is your favorite?

Well, since this kind of post seems to be popular, I thought 'why not'. So, here it is. What, if you have one, is your favorite board game?
EDIT: Personally, I have a few favorites. Among them are HeroScape (obviosly), Magic: the gathering, and a select few other board games.

Last edited by TGRF; November 1st, 2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 05:09 PM

Mnygaard is surprisingly tart
Re: What board game is your favorite?

Memoir '44
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:40 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I would probably have to say Puerto Rico. It is a tough call because I love so many, but this one is fantastic.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Risk 2210 A.D. Either that or the ever popular Parcheesi.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:53 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wait a minute. How can you go from Risk to Parcheesi? That sounds a little wierd.
Old October 22nd, 2010, 08:53 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm assuming you mean besides Heroscape, yes?

I've enjoyed every single game of Battlestar Galactica a great deal. After that I think I'd pick Last Night on Earth and its expansions.

Old October 22nd, 2010, 09:51 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Wait a minute. How can you go from Risk to Parcheesi? That sounds a little wierd.

I'm a little wierd. Get used to it.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 22nd, 2010, 10:11 PM

You're a little weird? Okay, this is great! My friends think I'm a little weird too! Maybe we can get together for a weird party ...

Quote:
I'm assuming you mean besides Heroscape, yes?
As Snape once put it: "Obviously."
Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:04 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

1. Last Night on Earth
2. Space Hulk

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 11:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Single favorite... Hmmm... Different games scratch different itches but the one game I can play with just about anyone to scratch just about any itch is Ticket to Ride with the USA 1910 expansion.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 23rd, 2010, 12:05 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Definitely Castle Ravenloft. It's the only game that everyone in my family can agree. I'm still partial to Scape, but it's harder to get players.

Old October 25th, 2010, 11:15 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

scape of course

then tough call, may depend on who I am playing with

LNOE is awesome
Carcassonne with I&C with just 2 people
The Bttle for Hill 218 wtih 2 people
I guess I am to much a geek to pick a favorite besides Heroscape

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games