Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 28th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I remember around when TNG came out one of the cable channels did a movie marathon of sorts with Star Trek actors starting in westerns. For the commercials they inserted phaser and tricorder sound effects from the original series. It was pretty classic.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 09:45 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Scorpion
Gotham
Survivor
The Blacklist
The Player
Hawaii Five-0
Blue Bloods
Quantico
The Voice
MARVEL's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Flash
Arrow

In other words, too much.
Old October 3rd, 2015, 11:33 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agents of Shield and rewatching Kids Next Door and Samurai Jack.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 4th, 2015, 08:16 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
The Black List
Blindspot
Heroes Reborn (for now)
Chicago PD

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 4th, 2015, 08:48 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

I was home sick and dozing half asleep on the couch under a blanket, watching stuff about Ancient Aliens, (which I usually wouldn't bother with). They mentioned that the signature sounds being projected from the Van Allen radiation belts into outer space from Earth sounds identical to...the songs of humpback whales!

George and Gracie, where are you now?

Monday:
Big Bang Theory
Castle

Tuesday:
The New Muppet Show
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD

Coming This Month:
The Flash
Supergirl
Old October 4th, 2015, 03:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh Ancient Aliens.
My main beef with that show is that they try to explain every event, myth and legend from history as real and having aliens at its root cause.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 4th, 2015, 05:03 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Erich Von Dainiken, the original ancient aliens proponent (who I actually saw on one episode yesterday), was considered wacky since his book came out in the 1970s. Scientists and other reputable folks years ago felt the whole hypothesis was insulting, as aliens got all the credit for every great achievement of mankind in history.

But its fun to wonder "what if..." And note the recent common casting of comic book 'gods' like the Asgardians as aliens.

Of course, in reality they're just regular Asgardians (see Asatru).
Old October 4th, 2015, 05:17 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Chariot of the Gods?

I am really open minded to the subject but some of there proposals are a real stretch.
Sheesh, we must have managed to do some things on our own.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; October 5th, 2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old October 4th, 2015, 05:22 PM

Chariots of the Gods, yes. And you're right.

For Jack Kirby's cosmological comic book take, see The Eternals.
Old October 6th, 2015, 09:39 AM

M.A.S.H.: the war in..Viet Nam!

I've been watching some commercials for M.A.S.H. by the actors themselves on one of the nostalgia channels. I read the original novel by an army surgeon, who was a conservative politically and had written a simple Korean era service comedy. When the TV show turned the story radically to the political left, he protested to no avail.

Like the preceding Robert Altman film, it should be remembered that the TV show, although set in Korea, was really about the war in Viet Nam, which was raging at the time. Families were watching US soldiers being killed and wounded on their evening news broadcasts.

The Korean War was bad enough, but the later war in Viet Nam was something else again. Having narrowly escaped the draft (legally), I'll never forget that era.

Last edited by chas; October 6th, 2015 at 10:04 AM.
Old October 6th, 2015, 12:53 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I loved M.A.S.H. when I was a youth, I would watch the 6:30 and 10:30 reruns 5 nights a week, and on Monday nights, also watch the new episode at 8:00.

I haven't seen it in quite some time unfortunately.

My grandfather 2as a WWII vet and walked out of the theater when the M.A.S.H. movie came out. Thought it was disrespectfull or something, but then he ended up loving the television show and got me hooked.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 6th, 2015, 01:37 PM

My #2 favorite comedy after Seinfeld. Though, having watched the entire series a few times over the past few years it has finally started to wear a bit thin and I have been skipping it most nights even though it recently started back up with the early episodes.

M.A.S.H. is like an old friend and gives me a comforting feeling when I watch it.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV