Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old January 30th, 2008, 03:55 PM

Nightwing has disabled reputation
Nightwing's Custom Creations - Kilowog, Waverider

Here is my very first attempt at a Super Hero Card.

Firestorm

Kilowog

Mister Miracle

Nightwing

Waverider
Old January 30th, 2008, 05:20 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It's good, I don't know much about Mister Miracle but it seems like an accurate representation of what he can do. One thing you should add though is the word "may" in the Mother Box ability. "After moving and instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die..." Otherwise without the "may" you would have to roll everytime instead of attacking, so you could never make a normal attack.

Old January 30th, 2008, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
It's good, I don't know much about Mister Miracle but it seems like an accurate representation of what he can do. One thing you should add though is the word "may" in the Mother Box ability. "After moving and instead of attacking, you may roll the 20-sided die..." Otherwise without the "may" you would have to roll everytime instead of attacking, so you could never make a normal attack.
Ah, ok....I didn't even think of anything like that.

Thanks
Old January 30th, 2008, 05:56 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
I think he's cool! 200 seems like it might be good, might not - it's hard to tell with such a versatile character who is so randomly versatile.

How does he test out?
Old January 31st, 2008, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan
I think he's cool! 200 seems like it might be good, might not - it's hard to tell with such a versatile character who is so randomly versatile.

How does he test out?
I'll let you know, I just created him yesterday so I haven't had a chance to use him.
Old January 31st, 2008, 10:39 AM

Made some changes to Mister Miracle.
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Nightwing

You might want to consider looking at the stickied TNT Index and clicking on the link for my TNT'd Batman. The wording for Batline works much better on that card, IMO. I just haven't updated it on my other cards yet (for many reasons).
For Razor Wing Special Attack, I would change that last line to just "You may use Nightwing's Razor Wing Special Attack the same or different targets."
I guess it's a flavor call, but Nightwing is also a trained martial artist, so I guess I don't see much point in calling it Acrobatic Counterstrike instead of just Counterstrike since it's the same power. If you were going to go with Acrobatic Counterstrike, I'd like to see something that involves movement a bit more, kind of like the Ninjas of the Northern Wind Disappear power combined with counterstrike.
Born Leader sounds like a cool power.
Left Box stuff looks good. Not sure about his price - he might be a bit undercosted, but price is the hardest part of all of this (other threads should show how widespread that thought is).
You also need to give him a hitzone picture on the right side there. I recommend going to www.heroclix.com and finding the figure gallery for the DC clix figures to get a photo of the Nightwing figure you can doctor. The Heroclix figure of Nightwing is also a good one to get for actual play purposes.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 31st, 2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
Re: Nightwing

You might want to consider looking at the stickied TNT Index and clicking on the link for my TNT'd Batman. The wording for Batline works much better on that card, IMO. I just haven't updated it on my other cards yet (for many reasons).
For Razor Wing Special Attack, I would change that last line to just "You may use Nightwing's Razor Wing Special Attack the same or different targets."
I guess it's a flavor call, but Nightwing is also a trained martial artist, so I guess I don't see much point in calling it Acrobatic Counterstrike instead of just Counterstrike since it's the same power. If you were going to go with Acrobatic Counterstrike, I'd like to see something that involves movement a bit more, kind of like the Ninjas of the Northern Wind Disappear power combined with counterstrike.
Born Leader sounds like a cool power.
Left Box stuff looks good. Not sure about his price - he might be a bit undercosted, but price is the hardest part of all of this (other threads should show how widespread that thought is).
You also need to give him a hitzone picture on the right side there. I recommend going to www.heroclix.com and finding the figure gallery for the DC clix figures to get a photo of the Nightwing figure you can doctor. The Heroclix figure of Nightwing is also a good one to get for actual play purposes.
Ok, thanks for the input. I'll make those changes tomorrow when I get to work..
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:37 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Welcome aboard, Nightwing!

IAmBatman and Nightwing sharing cards...It's so cute.
Old February 1st, 2008, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Welcome aboard, Nightwing!

IAmBatman and Nightwing sharing cards...It's so cute.
Thanks, glad to be here.

Hopefully any cards I make can live up to the standards of this forum and it's awesome designers.
Old February 1st, 2008, 11:42 AM

Made the changes to Nightwing you suggested IAMBATMAN, only thing is I haven't got those hit location pictures quite down yet so it's still blank for the time being.
Old February 7th, 2008, 10:12 AM

Added Firestorm!

I think I may have undercosted him?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations