Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old August 1st, 2006, 11:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Okay, I'm not the smartest when it comes to these kinds of things, but how do you get a picture that you like to be your avatar? I have a cool picture with Drake and Mimring facing off, but I can't figure how to resize it to fit the criterea. It's like a 400+kb.

It's kind of a lame question, but dog-on-it, I want a neat picture like everyone else, darn it!

Thanks in advance, I'm off to bed now.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 1st, 2006, 11:21 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'll get one for you!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 2nd, 2006, 12:11 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I'll get one for you!!
Don't you mean two?
Old August 2nd, 2006, 01:26 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I'll get one for you!!
Don't you mean two?
No, he said, "I'll get one for you!!" not, "I've got one for you!!"

In any event, when GB starts assigning avatars, it just gets hilarious.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 01:40 AM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Hahma, (though you should stick with whatever Grungeboobs comes up with) open the avatar you want to use with MSPaint and then shrink it using 'Stretch/Skew' from the 'Image' menu, until it is of the appropriate dimensions. If you email the file to me, happy to do it for you.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old August 2nd, 2006, 04:35 AM

Roufus has disabled reputation
Dont you think you could change your avatar to a more... demure one than nudity+bodypaint?
There are youngsters on here afterall.
Old August 2nd, 2006, 06:29 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Thanks guys for your help. I followed Toddrew's advice regarding using MS Paint. The only thing is that the image isn't as clear as it was before shrinking it, but oh well. It was like 3x bigger before and I guess it loses something when adjusted like that.

Now that I know how to do it, I may change it if I find something better.

Thanks Grungebob for the offer to provide me one, by the way, nice eyes

Off to work soon, see ya around.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion