Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 5th, 2017, 12:33 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Bramcephys

His bad multiplayer games for me have been a mixture of multiplayer nature (IE. Drake being a wiser under the radar pick any day) AND bad luck- While my single player games have been just bad luck. I've even seen videos of people playing him and him rolling well and performing as you'd expect. He is just on my list of inherently unlucky units lol.
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

For basing this guy, I used a couple of 1/2 inch washers with a couple of 1/4 inch washers all held together with duct tape. The weight of the washers keeps Bram stable, since he is so top-heavy.

I figured I'd post this since this little trick worked all day yesterday at the C2P tournament. Battle report found here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 13th, 2017 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Corrections...
Old August 13th, 2017, 07:42 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I for one have had some success getting him to perform! (I won a Utah tournament with him and some Stingers....) I think part of it has to do with when he's used. When used as a big scary end game player I've had a lot of success with him. I've had my most success having him run down squads, and confront larger heroes only when necessary. I hate pitting him up against figures like Charos.... Those are my thoughts any way. I had one of the arm blades partially break off on mine. Love this unit overall. (I understand I'm probably just lucky with this guy....)

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 30th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where are people buying double space bases for guys like this? Mine snapped right off the base that came with it, and he's not stable enough to stand up on his own.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old January 30th, 2019, 04:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Where are people buying double space bases for guys like this? Mine snapped right off the base that came with it, and he's not stable enough to stand up on his own.
Here is an option. @yodajunkie used to sell bases (and now his bases are sold on impact's website), but his eBay store is gone and his regular bases are out of stock on impactminiatures.

Alternatively, I've seen people make wood bases that work well. I also made some cardboard bases that work okay. If I added some weight by gluing in some washers they'd be perfect.

EDIT: I found an post by him, you can just email him at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com to order some bases. Selling the bases through that website wasn't cost-effective for him, apparently.

EDIT 2: @White Knight sells 3D-printed bases (without stickers). Just send him a PM.
Old January 30th, 2019, 07:22 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
I just use two heroclix bases for double-spaced figures. Half the heroclix base snaps off (the part with the stats on it) so you don't actually have to de-base a heroclix figure in order to get an extra base.
Old February 1st, 2019, 03:22 AM

yodajunkie has disabled reputation

I can still make bases, just email me at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com. It may take me a day or 2 to respond, as I have a full time manager job at a grocery store now. you can also find me on Facebook Kevin Stoll from Iola Kansas.

"The force will be with you, Always." Obi-Wan
Old February 5th, 2019, 09:19 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

This guy is my first C3V! (thanks to father of julian) Very intimidating stats to say the least... maybe he'll see some action at the Dayton, OH tourney in April.

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent! Enjoy.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 5th, 2019, 10:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
This guy is my first C3V! (thanks to father of julian) Very intimidating stats to say the least... maybe he'll see some action at the Dayton, OH tourney in April.
Dude, this guy is a monster. And is easily the most epic lone unit to come out of the C3V, if not all of all Classic Scape. He brings the pain to literally everything when he’s enraged, and his Evil Eye Glare is beyond helpful for helping him earn his points back vs ranged squaddies. One fond game I had with him was when he cleared out Su-Bak-Na and hounds pretty much on his own. Bad plague rolls were a factor, as was the occaisional bad Pack Movement, but in that game he excelled. Tanking a hit from SBN then turning around to 2-shot him (while enraged) was a highlight turn.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs