Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old February 2nd, 2012, 03:04 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Reduced WAVES 1, 11, 13 at HOUSE MOUSE

UPDATE 2-20-2012: We are sorry to report that all of our sale items sold out over the weekend. We still have items in stock, but all of this is our old pre-sale inventory at our old pre-sale costs.

UPDATE 2-14-2012:

We still have a few WAVES 1, 11, and 13 at sale prices, but let me emphasize that we only have a FEW!!! After these sale sets are gone, we'll revert to selling the inventory we had on hand before WotC's BLOWOUT sale which means higher prices. If you want to take advantage of our sale prices, don't wait more than a day or two or it will be too late.

Because WotC was able to fill our order in its entirety, we are able to offer reduced prices on WAVES 1, 11, 13 for at least several more weeks. If you missed our FareWell sale last weekend, you can still take advantage of reduced prices on these sets.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; February 20th, 2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Reduced Prices at HOUSE MOUSE

Wow, 40$ for a Ashigaru set that cost 15$ at retail.

Yep, those prices sure are reduced. Reduced from F-ing outragous to just plain egregious.

I'll take my chances buying from pretty much anywhere else, thanks.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old February 3rd, 2012, 10:31 AM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

My apologies

Last edited by Silver_Guy; February 3rd, 2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Newbie out of line
Old February 3rd, 2012, 11:12 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Wow, 40$ for a Ashigaru set that cost 15$ at retail.

Yep, those prices sure are reduced. Reduced from F-ing outragous to just plain egregious.

I'll take my chances buying from pretty much anywhere else, thanks.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:15 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Let me share with you my understanding:

1. Housemouse buys ad space, supports events (more adspace, really). A good apple.

2. Inventory dries up. "Supply and Demand" then defined by what some thirtysomething with more dollars than sense and an obsessive-compulsive necessity to "collect them all" will pay on Ebay.

3. Line dries up, Housemouse sitting on inventory gotten from Wizards (meaning at distributor discount)

4. Sandra cashes in by sticking it to precisely the same people that kept her in business all these years.

Pretty crappy thing to do to your customers on the way out.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:27 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The limited stuff is high priced, and has been, that is nothing new.
The special prices are on Wave 1, 8, D1, D2 and D3. Full wave for $24.99
I did some filling in on those when she announced it last week.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

$24.99 for a wave is definitely a reduced price!

I'm in the Heroclix market now, though, personally ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 3rd, 2012, 12:53 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Let me share with you my understanding:

1. Housemouse buys ad space, supports events (more adspace, really). A good apple.

2. Inventory dries up. "Supply and Demand" then defined by what some thirtysomething with more dollars than sense and an obsessive-compulsive necessity to "collect them all" will pay on Ebay.

3. Line dries up, Housemouse sitting on inventory gotten from Wizards (meaning at distributor discount)

4. Sandra cashes in by sticking it to precisely the same people that kept her in business all these years.

Pretty crappy thing to do to your customers on the way out.
And that's a pretty crappy way to show gratitude to someone who has been a strong supporter of this site and this community over the years.

Wise up. You're a businessman. You know how this works. The stuff that's rare sells for more, the stuff that's plentiful sells for less.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:10 PM

I always thought that voting with your wallet was the way to show gratitude to the good actors in the marketplace. And I've sent plenty of cash down that road towards Housemouse, to the exclusion of many others.

But if for 10 years you were my best friend and then you came into my home and had your way with my wife, then have the gall to announce it, should I just look the other way?

I just saw the whole "Reduced Prices" and the price for Ashigaru (the only ones I happened to look up) to be in diametric opposition to one another.

And again, for a retailer, I always thought that MSRP would be a good place to start selling something, not what Ebay would charge. But that's just me.

Feel free to ignore me, though.

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:18 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

She does "start" at retail, usually below. The Ashigaru didn't go to $40 immediately. All the sets have always gone through incremental mark-ups as their availability declines and are marked as such with the note "limited quantities"

Buying low and selling high is the basis of sales. Something I'm pretty sure you are familiar with.
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee View Post
She does "start" at retail, usually below. The Ashigaru didn't go to $40 immediately. All the sets have always gone through incremental mark-ups as their availability declines and are marked as such with the note "limited quantities"

Buying low and selling high is the basis of sales. Something I'm pretty sure you are familiar with.
I was holding my tongue...but...when Templars came out she had none in stock for her faithful buyers because she had them all listed on eBay for $40 a pop
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's a business. If you don't like the prices, don't pay them. Same goes for ePay.

I know I realized pretty early on that Sandra's prices weren't very competitive (shipping killed it for me) and I switched to WarGamer'sHeadquarters and CoolInc, etc.

Of course, that's back when I was still buying Heroscape (because they were still making it) so it's been a while!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News