Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 28th, 2011, 01:07 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

The Walking Dead if my fave show, hands down. The mid-season finale last night was awesome
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:10 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
The Walking Dead if my fave show, hands down. The mid-season finale last night was awesome
I know, right? It was awesome. I am sure the board game will capture all of that.
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I hate the concept of a mid season break...
Old November 30th, 2011, 09:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Just got all the Star Trek: The Next Generations and the third season of Star Wars/Clone Wars animated. Following up gaming them with new Star Wars vehicles (transformers series) that just came out with vehicles that work for Star Wars minis scale and will get the new Star Trek Fleet Captains game.

Meanwhile its retro TV with these and the second season of Have Gun--Will Travel. And no commercials!
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:55 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I recently finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist. I liked it, except the ending was a bit lame. Now I'm watching Grenadier. Pretty good, I suppose. Clannad and Clannad After Story are still my favorite shows.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 30th, 2011, 08:38 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Started watching Game of Thrones for a second time with a friend who did not see (or read) it before.
Great show.
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:18 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Well, my family and I have been watching the latest season of Hawaii Five-Oh in its second season. The episodes are really good.

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Elfen Lied. The girls need to learn how to wear clothes, but other than that it's awesome.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old December 1st, 2011, 01:10 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I just finished watching all of the old Robotech series. It was the first time watching it since it stopped airing in the 80's (not to mention reading the novelizations when they first were released and having the old Palladium Books RPGs). It hasn't aged well, and the story was awkward. I do have to give credit for making a decent story that spans three completely unrelated series, but it did make for some really bad moments. I wonder how it got on the air here in the states in a children's time slot with how much smoking and drinking occurs. Now I'm interested in seeing the original series with either subtitles, or a faithful dub.
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:42 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
Elfen Lied. The girls need to learn how to wear clothes, but other than that it's awesome.
Isn't that the one with the naked girl in the metal helmet with the telekinesis powers? I saw an episode of that, it was pretty cool.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

The first six seasons of the West Wing are now (re-)watched. Season 6 wasn't that great and I don't remember being impressed with 7, so that's it for now.

The Misfits is currently being downloaded on the recommendation of some friends. The British Heroes apparently. Anyone seen it?
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:05 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Been slowly moving through Breaking Bad. In Season 2 right now and liking it a lot.

I made it about halfway through Dexter S6 before I lost all interest. The show is just so terrible now...

I also started watching my recorded episodes of Homeland. Liking it so far as well, although I'm only a few episodes in.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV