Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 10th, 2011, 11:33 PM

Wheelockian is surprisingly tart
Re: D&D Power Creep

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Glad to know these new units seem to have continued the great power balance this game is known for. Looking forward to exploring the subtleties of the D&D units.

My gaming partner (my brother) and I still feel the strange need to play the D&D units separate from Classic, but I'm sure we'll starting mixing them up at some point.
Old January 11th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

You might start with the Aubriens and Axegrinders, and the other Elves and Dwarves from classic scape.

Old January 11th, 2011, 08:03 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by blooded scion View Post
I wish there was a little power creep so new players can stand up to some of the other classic armies.It's like magic with the moxes and lotus if your opponents owns them and you do not because you just started playing you are at a disadvantage because nothing produced after has been as good or better.
Are you going to ban D&D from the classic scape owner? Do to the fact all armies have checks and balances with each other and are very balanced gives the game a large number of figures to build armies from.... don't wish that away. Do that and everyone would have been playing only with the last wave or two to come out.

He are lucky to have a game without " power creep "

Tree Town Open VX

Albert Lea MN
Saturday - October 19, 2019

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion