Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2012, 06:42 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
The Book of Vertigo

The Book of Vertigo

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 10
MINIONS AND MARAUDERS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutant Mayhem set.
Its model number and name are #013-015 / Vertigo.

Character Bio - Vertigo first appeared in the Antarctic tropical jungle known as the Savage Land, as a member of the genetically engineered group of superhumans known as the Savage Land Mutates. Vertigo has battled the X-Men and other super heroes multiple times as a member of the Marauders, a team of assassins created by Mister Sinister.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Q: How does road bonus interact with Vertigo Projection? Does Vertigo get to roll 3 extra dice?
A: No, the road bonus doesn't count as a part of the figure's move number, so the figure will be able to move 3 spaces that turn, plus however much move they get after Vertigo Projection has been rolled for.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:37 AM. Reason: png
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:43 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Vertigo - (Design Phase)

NAME = VERTIGO

SPECIES = Mutate
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Marauder
PERSONALITY = Loyal
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 90

VERTIGO PROJECTION
When an opponent’s figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Vertigo begins its normal movement, you may immediately roll X combat dice, where X equals the Move number that is listed on that figure's card. For each shield rolled, that figure subtracts 1 from its Move number for the duration of its turn. Androids and destructible objects are not affected by Vertigo Projection.

DISORIENTATION
When a figure you control attacks a figure that is within 6 clear sight spaces of Vertigo with a normal attack, the defending figure cannot move this turn and must roll 1 fewer defense die for each blank rolled by the attacking figure. Androids and destructible objects are not affected by Disorientation.

Changes:
  • Remove her Secret Identity. (Done: 11/2/12)
  • Change her personality to Loyal. (Done: 11/2/12)
  • Change Disorientation to activate on "blanks", not "shields". (Done: 11/2/12)
  • Updated Vertigo Projection wording based on SirG's post (#34). (Done: 11/4/12)
  • Fixed capitalization in Disorientation (Done: 11/11/12)
  • Updated cost to 80 after Initial Playtest (Done: 11/15/12)
  • Updated cost to 90 after Public Playtesting (Done: 11/25/12)
  • Changed wording in Vertigo Projection to include "that is listed on that figure's card" (Done: 11/27/12)

Original Design:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Viegon; November 27th, 2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:47 PM

Mini Backgrounds:
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Pictures:
Hahma
Viegon

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Viegon; November 25th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:52 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks good, solid design.

Leave the Secret Identity blank, easiest way to fix the drafting problem with Joker (Who really should just be blank, also, but they probably didn't think about that back then)
Old October 31st, 2012, 06:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Overall looks pretty good to me, one minor wording edit though:

VERTIGO PROJECTION
When an opponent’s figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Vertigo begins their movement, you may immediately roll X combat die, where X equals that figure’s Move Number. For eachvery shield rolled, that figure subtracts 1 from its Move Number for the duration of the turn. Androids and Destructible Objects are not affected by Vertigo Projection.

I believe this is the more precedented wording.
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like this comic picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:13 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

We just talked about her, so you know my thoughts on the design. I like it but I think Disorientation will just be too strong with most Heavy Hitters. John Stewart could carry her out and be rolling 6/7 attack (8 if he brings Cap or Bane along) while subtracting 2 or 3 defense most of the time. I'd suggest switching to blanks to keep things in check.

Oh, and I found this for Comic art:
Spoiler Alert!

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:16 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Some more comic images for you all, although looking at them, quozl has a better image:

Old October 31st, 2012, 07:23 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like this comic picture:
Spoiler Alert!
I like this one, but is there a version of this without the top of her head being cropped? Or is that how it is in the source?
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:37 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here are some I found:
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post

Also, I didn’t know what personality to give her. Maybe something simple like: Bold, Confident, Precise, Resolute?

Thoughts? Did I miss anything?
I don't know anything about her but based on her outfit I'd give her one of the following personalities:

Tease
Naive
Manipulative
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:25 PM

LP: leaving it blank works for me.

Karat: Actually, looking at powers like Sticky Gum (Trickster) and Cold Gun Special Attack (Captain Cold), "each" is the precedence.

TB: Yup, I agree with you about how powerful it could be, which I'm not huge on because I'd like to keep her roughly in the 80-120 points range.

YK: "naive" maybe, but neither of the other two fit I don't think, especially "manipulative" because that has some affects in other powers that don't fit her.

As to the pictures, there are some workable ones in there, though none I'm very big on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library