Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
The Book of Banshee

The Book of Banshee

C3G MARVEL WAVE 8
THE MUTANT MENACE

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Armor Wars set.
Its model number and name are #022-024 / Banshee.
Character Bio - Sean Cassidy is the heir to both a small fortune and a castle in Ireland, Cassidy Keep, where he was born. As a young man, he married Maeve Rourke and took a job with Interpol. While Cassidy is away on a long mission, his wife gives birth to their daughter, Theresa Cassidy, unbeknownst to Sean. Not much later, Maeve dies in an IRA bombing. With no means to contact Sean, his cousin Tom takes Theresa in. When Sean returns he is informed of his wife’s death. Devastated, he lashes out at Tom with his Sonic Scream before he finds out about his daughter. Sean leaves Interpol and becomes a freelance detective. Later, Cassidy is forced to obey Factor Three's commands and performs various criminal missions for the organization. On a mission in New York City, Banshee encounters the mutant team of superheroes called the X-Men. A few years later, Xavier approaches Banshee to join his second group of X-Men and Banshee accepts. After the mission at Krakoa, Banshee remains with Xavier and, along with Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Colossus, Nightcrawler, and Thunderbird, becomes a part of the first core team of "New X-Men."

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: Do I have to use flying for Banshee's entire movement in order to use the Sonic Flying special power?
    A: No, as long as flying is used for part of Banshee's movement, he gains the bonus movement that comes with the Sonic Flying special power.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:
  • When Banshee uses his Sonic Scream Special Attack Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense dice. Current Symbiotes.
Weaknesses:________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Splash; August 2nd, 2022 at 04:00 PM. Reason: png
Old June 1st, 2011, 04:19 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Banshee - Design Phase

NAME = BANSHEE
SECRET IDENTITY = SEAN CASSIDY

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = AGENT
PERSONALITY = DARING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 160

SONIC SCREAM SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 4.
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Banshee. All figures on the chosen spaces, and all figures other than Banshee within 1 space of the chosen spaces, are affected by this special attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Symbiotes roll 1 fewer defense die against this special attack.

SONIC FLYING
When using the Flying special power, Banshee may add 3 to his Move number. If he does, he cannot attack this turn.

FLYING

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Viegon; December 23rd, 2015 at 08:50 AM. Reason: New "within 1 space" wording
Old June 1st, 2011, 07:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Stealth Carry is a nice twist on the official Carry.
Old June 1st, 2011, 07:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

I was shooting for a more offensive version of Angel here. Does that come across well? Banshee Shriek is just Canary Cry, but it really works for him too. I left out "his" in "Banshee is not affected by his Banshee Shriek Special Attack." because he has Special Selective Hearing and should be immune to the power when it hopefully appears on Siryn's card.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:21 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Glad to see some more mutant love. It's fun to see an Agent here too. More fun for Nick Fury army. Based on his stats/abilities I'd say he's closer to 160-170 points.

Also, I thought his yell was typically referred to as Sonic Scream?
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:35 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Glad to see some more mutant love. It's fun to see an Agent here too. More fun for Nick Fury army. Based on his stats/abilities I'd say he's closer to 160-170 points.

Also, I thought his yell was typically referred to as Sonic Scream?
It is, but the precedent is Canary Cry and all the grammar works with that kind of set-up. I suppose I could/should change it, but I thought the closer it was the less tweaking would be needed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:52 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I wouldn't worry too much about the grammar here. I think you could keep the text the exact same and call it Sonic Scream.
Old June 1st, 2011, 09:05 PM

Looking at wikipedia it says that he can fly at the speed of sound (768 mph). I'd say we could also up his move to 7-8.

Last edited by Good Pig; June 1st, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old June 1st, 2011, 11:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Maybe I don't know about the character here, but he's never struck me as "stealthy" ... does he have a superpower other than his screaming and flying that explains his stealth?
5 attack seems a tad high for his power ... I'd almost rather see the range on it shortened a space if it's going to be that powerful, or the range increased a space and the attack brought down to 3.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old June 2nd, 2011, 02:28 AM
C3G's First Fan

Basically, his scream is a more powerful version of canary cry, which it is. In reading up on him, he can direct sound away from people in addition to at people thereby being stealthy. I figured any more on move might be too much with stealth flying, but I'm open if thats what majority wants.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old June 2nd, 2011, 10:20 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I still worry about an area attack of 5 for game purposes ... what would you think about bumping the attack down to 4 and just increasing the range by one, so it's more powerful than Canary Cry in terms of distance rather than attack?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old June 2nd, 2011, 11:28 AM

I like the range boost. It would certainly help with the usefulness of it. That's typically what keeps Canary Cry from being used over BC normal attack most of the time. I'd think Banshee should be yelling almost every time over regular attack.

What do you guys think about move 7 for him?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library