Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old February 25th, 2007, 03:09 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Clearance at Kmart and Clearance Reduction at Walmart

Two Quickies...

1) Not sure if it's all Kmarts but, my Kmart had heroscape in their clearance aisle. Kmarts prices are already high in my estimation so not great at this point but, MS were $30 and wave packs were $10. That's all they had. Kmarts are few and far between here after they filed for chapter 11 or 10 whichever it was...

2) Walmarts Heroscape clearance got knocked an additional 50% off so now OR and RTTFF are $4.50...WOW!!! I picked up two more RTTFF just because I couldn't pass up the price. They still had several left but only 1 more OR.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old February 25th, 2007, 03:59 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Well I guess I'll finally have to go take a look at the local Walmart...I've only shopped at ToysRus so far (my son & I got HS for x-mas.) We don't have RTTFF yet...it's the only land expansion we don't have...
Old February 25th, 2007, 04:10 PM

KaimasterJoe has disabled reputation
I hate you all, I always read about these clearances at local stores and can never seem to catch any breaks anywhere. Good on you for your great frind, send some luck my way.

Welcome to America...Press 1 for English.
Press 2 to hang up until you learn English
http://s6.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=156430
http://s2.battleknight.us/index.php?...e&ref=NTM3OTUx
Old February 25th, 2007, 04:20 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaimasterJoe
I hate you all, I always read about these clearances at local stores and can never seem to catch any breaks anywhere. Good on you for your great frind, send some luck my way.
Oy, my parents live in Radford, and I go to college in Newport News. I can never find anything (no good sales or anything still worth buying, for that matter) at either of the Walmarts here or the Walmart in Radford.
Old February 25th, 2007, 06:05 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Well I went to the two local(est) Walmarts just now & both only had the MS & castle sets...neither of which were on sale...so much for that. I had to get my son a DS for his b-day so I did save a few bucks buying that there...
Old February 25th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man
Well I went to the two local(est) Walmarts just now & both only had the MS & castle sets...neither of which were on sale...so much for that. I had to get my son a DS for his b-day so I did save a few bucks buying that there...
Yeah, two of the three local walmarts have almost no clearance section to speak of. The one I found with the Heroscape has an aisle of just clearance toys. They have all the non-clearance heroscape in the regular section. I remember reading at some point that at someones walmart they'd moved the fortresses to the clearance section but they weren't actually on sale so we shall see.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old February 25th, 2007, 06:40 PM

JoeKinski has disabled reputation
The WalMart near us has a separate toy clearance section as well .. which is about as far from the regular toy section as you can get (it's in automotive.) I haven't been in a few weeks, but last time they had RttF for $6.
Old February 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM

lurking gamer has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaimasterJoe
It seems our WalMarts [in WA] refuse to put HS on clearance. I checked the Walmart in Renton, Lynnwood, Federal Way and Puyallup with zero clearances noted.

Atleast CardHaus is local for us. When they had Orm's on sale for $12 I avoided the exorbitant cost of shipping.
Old February 25th, 2007, 08:30 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
I've been by about 5 wal-marts in my area in the past week and unfortunately, nothing on clearance.
Old February 25th, 2007, 08:55 PM

Sundance Woo who?
There's a Wallyworld up the street from me that has about 10 or 11 of the RttFF on a clearance shelf. They dropped down to $15 about 4 weeks ago and dropped again down to $11. I'm kinda playing Deal or No Deal w/ them in hoped of getting 3 or 4 for $5 or $6.
Old February 25th, 2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance
There's a Wallyworld up the street from me that has about 10 or 11 of the RttFF on a clearance shelf. They dropped down to $15 about 4 weeks ago and dropped again down to $11. I'm kinda playing Deal or No Deal w/ them in hoped of getting 3 or 4 for $5 or $6.
Thats how the stickers went $15 to $11 to $9 and now $4.50...Someone down the freeway from me mentioned them at $6 but that seems to have been skipped in this case. it'd be worth asking just in case they've missed a mark down. Not sure if the Walmarts are all independent of each other in this choice.

Also, any one been to a Kmart? I'm curious if others are also on sales...The first one I went to that I am reporting the clearance about had very little stock. I went to where the website says there is another store but, couldn't find it. Doesn't suprise me as some of the locations they have listed I know have been closed for some time...So wondering if it is worth trying other Kmarts to finish my wave 4 set as i've not seen them elsewhere thus far.

Old February 25th, 2007, 11:05 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
I was at the Olympia, WA Kmart late last night for batteries. Of course, checking for HS was not optional. In fact, I went looking for HS first (well, I knew they would have batteries, sheesh). No sales, no sparkly water, wave 6 only. I check Kmart about once a month and never have much luck. My best find was the cowboy pack.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News