Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2020, 12:37 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - Signups through 4

Lets see if I can keep my title after this weekend's win. My army is "KMA of Weston"
Old April 27th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Is the new SoV shadow guy allowed?
No, official card is not out yet
Damn I smell great cheese in this guy paired with another VC unit.

Old April 27th, 2020, 06:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Do tell.

EDIT: I'm guessing Azazel.
Old April 27th, 2020, 07:28 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What new SOV? I have a hard time tracking where stuff is on the SOV page.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 27th, 2020, 07:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
What new SOV? I have a hard time tracking where stuff is on the SOV page.
The figures in this post have received the necessary 4 upvotes and are undergoing final editing and review.

You can always check the OP of that thread for a list of where everything is in our process.
Old April 27th, 2020, 09:15 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks, superfrog. I have been watching it. I am just not sure what the steps mean on the first page and how close things are to being released in those steps (or shot down).

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old April 29th, 2020, 10:22 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Signups end today so get your armies in!
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:05 PM

didgjedi Woo who?

So..thinking about signing up, sounds fun. Is there a limit to unit selection or can I pick 5 of the same if I want.
Old April 29th, 2020, 01:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

You can run multiple copies of the same common squad if you'd like. Probably a good strategy in this format.
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:11 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Are you supplying the links? If so I am good to go. Otherwise I am still having trouble creating my own games online.

Last edited by GUILD_WARRIOR; April 29th, 2020 at 02:31 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

Yes, we supply the links.
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:03 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I am in!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events