Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 29th, 2010, 04:52 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Competitive Armies and Strategy Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Going to be trying a 1000 point game with 3 C3G units and the rest as classic any ideas?
Thor, Superman, and Beast for 1000 VS Stingers x1617 for 930990
That's ALOT of stingers
But it does leave room for some samurai or phantom knights.
Fixed. Don't forget Isamu.
There's also Otonashi
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Honestly, 1000 points of C3G or MARVEL can get owned by 500 points worth of Classic squads. You can mix the two, but it isn't recommended.
Old October 29th, 2010, 04:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Honestly, 1000 points of C3G or MARVEL can get owned by 500 points worth of Classic squads. You can mix the two, but it isn't recommended.
I recommend it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:03 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
I recommend it!
Well you haven't designed much of either... so I don't know if your recommendation is going to have much of an affect. I hope you enjoy playing the game though, because we definitely have designed it so that you can enjoy it and have a good time.
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I recommend it!
Well you haven't designed much of either... so I don't know if your recommendation is going to have much of an affect. I hope you enjoy playing the game though, because we definitely have designed it so that you can enjoy it and have a good time.
And we do!!!
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:10 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I recommend it!
Oh, designing doesn't matter in the slightest when it comes to this.

Having fun does and I have way more fun when I mix than when I don't.

So I recommend it and I don't want to see "it isn't recommended" anymore because I do recommend it!

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I recommend it!
And we do!!!
Good. Mixing can be fun, and I even do it on the rarest occasions, but really the two games are very different and even the point costs are based on different aesthetics. The official MARVEL set is what we used as a "starting point" for our point costing and we have learned this year that the MARVEL set was not even costed with too much thought or regard to Classic Scape, as the two were not really meant to be played together. In fact, G-bob even said earlier this year that him and Craig were planning a type of convention/tournament scene for MARVEL, that would have definitely not included Classic, as the two are "separate games with the same game system".
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I recommend it!
And we do!!!
Good. Mixing can be fun, and I even do it on the rarest occasions, but really the two games are very different and even the point costs are based on different aesthetics. The official MARVEL set is what we used as a "starting point" for our point costing and we have learned this year that the MARVEL set was not even costed with too much thought or regard to Classic Scape, as the two were not really meant to be played together. In fact, G-bob even said earlier this year that him and Craig were planning a type of convention/tournament scene for MARVEL, that would have definitely not included Classic, as the two are "separate games with the same game system".
Hidicul and I are attempting to get tournaments going in our area, and when we do, we are considering doing an exclusively C3G tourney.
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I recommend it!

So I recommend it and I don't want to see "it isn't recommended" anymore because I do recommend it!
Do you think that your opinion in this group is more important than the ones who started and run the group? This is our official stance and it has been the Officials official stance for years; "you can play them together, but it is not recommended."

So you are gonna keep hearing that over and over again. I am not telling you what to say and do, in fact, I am encouraging you to have fun in whatever way you want, that is the whole point in even saying it. But you don't run this group or make official comments for it, your a sidekick.
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I recommend it!

Do you think that your opinion in this group is more important than the ones who started and run the group? This is our official stance and it has been the Officials official stance for years; "you can play them together, but it is not recommended."

So you are gonna keep hearing that over and over again. I am not telling you what to say and do, in fact, I am encouraging you to have fun in whatever way you want, that is the whole point in even saying it. But you don't run this group or make official comments for it, your a sidekick.
You can say the Heroscape designers don't recommend it.

You can say the C3G Heroes don't recommend it.

You can say you don't recommend it.

But when you say it is not recommended, that's just incorrect. I (and others) do recommend it.

Quote:
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, how about this, then? C3G does not recommend it. In fact, I think we should put that disclaimer in a few prominent places around here, so we can all refer back to it at moments like this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 29th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Hey Bats, I love your new sig.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy