Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 13th, 2009, 07:26 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Tree Town Open V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Codeman, I sent you a PM about a prize donation. Did you get it?
My mailbox is full again - I don't see it - I most likely deleted it. If you need to send be something your best bet is to send it to heroscaperdad@yahoo.com

I try not to comunicate using PM however there are times I am required to use the PM feature and my mailbox is typically full - and will not let me send out my correspondence - frustrating - so I end up just deleting the top few on the page so I can send my mail out.... and may have deleted yours and maybe others by mistake. Please use my e-mail address - I will responde to those.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PRIZSE ALERT ! - ( for everyone )

GTM - www.gametrademagazine.com

Everyone will get a copy Game Trade Magazine in addition to getting at least a one prize from the top prize table and of course eveyone also gets to pick a squad from the lower pize too.

Hopefully this year I will not force everyone to take two prizes from the top table ( I know prize selection took a long time but thats what happens when you have almost 100 prizes at the top table and only 48 show up to play )

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 14th, 2009, 05:53 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Hopefully this year I will not force everyone to take two prizes from the top table ( I know prize selection took a long time but thats what happens when you have almost 100 prizes at the top table and only 48 show up to play )
Force?
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
Force?
Yes that was a little crazy last year - when the last place person came up to claim a prize off the top table we still had several $40 plus dollar prizes to choose from. The top finishers left with over $100 worth of prizes and the folks at the other end of the standing still left over $50 worth of prizes.... I don't think we will repeat that again.

Last year we had close to 100 sign-up, I planned for 80, and then gas hit over $4 a gallon and only 48 people showed-up .... excess of prizes for everyone two or three round from the top prize tabe as well as a common squad from the lower table. Plus everone got a special TTO dice and a Knuckleheads magazine, plus some other stuff that I can't remember right now. Tree Town Open IV was the one to make if you liked prizes .... plus we all had a great time playing 5 rounds of our favorite game .... what a day.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN

Last edited by Codeman; October 14th, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm throwing this at the Prize Table.
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:29 PM

HS Elffy - Thank You

Your donation is appreciated but of course not required. thank you very much for adding to the prize table. My goal is just for everyone come to show-up and have a good time (no need to bring a prize for the table). Thank again

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 14th, 2009, 06:31 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

What? It's not a donation. I'm just throwing at the Prize table. I'm kinda hoping for it to fall, and everything "Slips" into my bag.
Old October 14th, 2009, 07:13 PM

PRIZE ALERT !

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Is the pen included?

So close to the starting time!

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:11 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Is the pen included?

So close to the starting time!
I thought it was a very cleverly placed Pen.
Old October 14th, 2009, 10:26 PM

In just 60 Hours the Doors Open for TTO V !

TREE TOWN OPEN V

Place:
Waldorf College ( Atrium ) – Forest City, IA

Date: October 17, 2009 (NHSD)

Sign in: 9:30 – 9:50 am

Start 1st round: 10:00 am

See you all Saturday

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:08 AM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks in advance for all the work you put into this Codeman! I'm looking forward to my first TTO experience in a short 2 days!!!

SW8K

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events