Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2020, 07:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 74: Agents of SHIELD

I'll hold off on the finale until the season comes onto Netflix. But I do love the show.
Old August 12th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'm waiting for the Netflix release as well. It's one of my favorite shows.
Old August 13th, 2020, 09:58 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Agents are already one of my favorite factions, and Coulson looks like he'll make a great leader. Quake was a fun one to playtest, and she'll make agent builds even more diverse with her recruitment. Anyone have builds they've thought up involving either of these two? Brand, Darkseid, Quake, Phobos was a fun one that I playtested with
Old August 13th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yay! More Agents on the loose. And, yeah, Coulson and Quake can definitely make for some nasty Agent builds.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2020, 04:42 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

The ranged multi-attackers (Dum Dum Dugan and Sharon Carter) are good with Coulson, as they allow for a lot of attacks in one turn. Mockingbird is also a good pairing with the Agents for a relatively cheap cost. If you use Brand or Quake to pull in a non-Agent, I recommend using someone with a higher attack stat - the Agents all have pretty low attack stats so having someone with more offensive oomph can help in certain match-ups.
Old August 16th, 2020, 12:44 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Megatron is an awesome pick to pull in with Brand, had a lot of fun with that during testing.
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:19 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The Book of Jolt
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:12 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 75
PILLARS OF SOCIETY

PILLARS OF SOCIETY

Wildcat
Black Canary (II)
Doctor Fate (Kent V. Nelson)
Johnny Thunder
Thunderbolt

Justice never dies! And no one understands that better than Wildcat, an ace boxer who's helped train generations of DC's finest fighters. Black Canary is one of his more prominent pupils, though she always has her Canary Cry to fall back on. And of course, not all foes can be fought with your fists. In those cases, you want Doctor Fate on your side to tilt the odds in your favor. Or maybe just rely on Johnny Thunder and the mighty Thunderbolt to make watch your back? With those two in your corner, your wish is sure to come true!

~C3G Promotions Team
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:21 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | SSE 75: Pillars of Society!

Wildcat was a super huge one missing from the DC roster for years and years for me, and now it's out here in the, well, wild!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:41 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Oh man I’m super excited for this release! Wildcat is exactly what I had in mind for him, I think I have a rough draft somewhere similar to the release. All the other characters look super fun too, i love Dr. Fate’s dice rolling mechanic! Great release everyone!
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:44 AM
Tickle Pickle

Johnny Thunder and Thunderbolt are my favorite of the release. Quozl did a good job with them and they’re a lot of fun!
Old August 29th, 2020, 02:51 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Really happy with Wildcat. He was going to be on my unannounced characters list.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy