Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 29th, 2018, 03:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Optional Rule: Throwing Destructible Objects

I don't think I have these files or I'd take care of it for you. I'll try to remember to check again.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 29th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qualizium View Post
Couple of questions:

I think I was able to find adequate clarification of intent by skimming through the thread, but the .pdf still seems unclear on whether you count spaces from the throwing figure's position or the thrown DO's original position. It's from the figure, right?

Secondly: I understand that the rule is that the attack dice/rolling defense dice interaction that takes place when an object is thrown isn't an attack of any sort, and therefore doesn't trigger any defensive powers that react to normal, special, or both types of attack. So powers like Spider-Man's Spidey Sense which say "If Spider-Man is attacked..." won't trigger. That much is obvious.

She-Hulk's Hard Body instead says "When rolling defense dice" but then goes on to make reference to "each skull rolled by the attacking figure", so that's out too, right? Skulls are being rolled, but an attack is not being made.

Defensive powers along the lines of Hercules' Olympian Fortitude, which react to taking wounds, are pretty easy to understand, in this situation they work as the would in any other situation where wounds are received.

That's mostly nice and clear and all, but I'm thinking about house ruling at my table it for thematic reasons. I'd like Spidey to be able to dodge a car thrown at him, and so on. My question in that regard are there any stumbling blocks or potential major rules issues anyone can think of that would happen from house ruling thrown objects to be treated as a normal adjacent attack with the DO being considered the attacking figure?
Personally, in my games I count thrown DOs as an attack, but not as a normal or a special attack, per se. Therefore, defensive powers that trigger on an attack still work, but ones that require either a normal or special attack to be made don't. So, for example, Spidey would be able to dodge a thrown car, but Superman wouldn't get Man of Steel against it. It's never resulted in any issues so far.
I believe that's how it's supposed to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Addition: Huge destructible objects can be thrown up to 2 spaces.
Quote:
Huge objects still need to be added to the table on page 3.

Also, this wording should replace the last paragraph on page 3:

Quote:
When throwing a Destructible Object that occupies more than one space, all target spaces must be on the same level. No part of the Destructible Object may be farther away from its original placement than the number of spaces indicated in the table above according to the object’s corresponding size.
Check my work if you don't mind. Only changes were to page 3. Had some issue with the file so there is a weird space before the last paragraph but until I can figure out how to fix it, it's the best I can do. I'm a Photoshop and Illustrator guy, InDesign has similarities being in the same software package but I just don't use it enough.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good to me.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 8th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, so missed the backstory in this one, but I'm curious: why'd y'all opt to open this up to Huge objects?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 10:10 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hmm, so missed the backstory in this one, but I'm curious: why'd y'all opt to open this up to Huge objects?
We didn't...I think you voted for it.

EDIT yep. Post 200 from 2012 was the call for the vote and 201 (2 minutes later) was you voting YEA :P

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Addition: Huge destructible objects can be thrown up to 2 spaces.
When did we vote for that?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...&postcount=200

Old September 9th, 2018, 08:38 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

At some stage I'd like to open this up to really light, 'Tiny' DOs that anyone can throw.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 9th, 2018, 09:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Huh. Too many years in this project.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 9th, 2018, 10:19 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Huh. Too many years in this project.
You weren't the only one that forgot obviously. A3n had your same reaction.

Old December 19th, 2019, 10:51 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Remove the Destructible Object from the battlefield. Even if the Destructible Object is attached to other terrain or a hex space, you may still remove it.Place the Destructible Object on an empty space within the number of spaces indicated above according to the object’s corresponding size.

No Lob on thrown objects?
Old December 19th, 2019, 10:59 PM

Nope. It's comic book super strength, so no real reason to restrict how high you can throw it.

Old May 5th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

"Either immediately before taking a turn or immediately after taking a turn with an eligible, unengaged figure adjacent to an unoccupied Destructible Object, that figure may throw that Destructible Object."

Does choosing to throw at the end of a turn prevent that figure from also performing other End of Turn options?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library