Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 13th, 2018, 05:13 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
If anyone is looking for these guys, due to a shipping error (yes, you read that right) I have nine squads of these guys. So hit me up if you want to purchase a squad (or four)! They are the Dragonmirov Kolossus (alt-paint scheme), which I actually feel is more Scapey - the army green and red star of communism on the Strielitz Kolossus just feels off.

With that said, has anyone by chance created a card for the alt-paint scheme of the Incendiborgs like the alt versions of Gorillatroopers or Cxurg'gyath?
Update: I'm fresh out of Vulcanmechs now.
Old June 5th, 2018, 05:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@infectedsloth or Mods: @Sherman Davies , @ZBeeblebrox , @1Mmirg , @Dad_Scaper , @superfrog , @Grungebob , @Porkins

Update the OP to replace card from photbucket to Heroscapers gallery and remove the "&act=down" from PDF
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
The Book of Vulcanmech Incendiborgs

C3V Wave 2 - Age of Chaos - Dwarf and Soulborgs

The printer-friendly PDF
Old June 5th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Done.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 5th, 2018, 06:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

lefton - you didn't even say please
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Porkins @Dad_Scaper
Thank you for updating the PDF download!

However, please update the picture in the opening post too.
EDIT - Thanks @superfrog

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 6th, 2018 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Thanks for editing all you MODS
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:49 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

What picture?

If you meant that the card image was photobucket, I just updated it to the HSers sourced one.
Old July 7th, 2018, 10:12 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

I was trying to design some premade armies and ran into this issue. Is there any type of build that would benefit these guys more than just running Q9 in their place? I get that if your opponent is running a ton of commons these guys are better just because of their special but that seems to be about it. They seem to be only in the same armies that Q9 would go in.
Old July 7th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

That's an interesting question. They are *extremely* competitive, IMHO. But as competitive as the good Major? I suppose not.

We do care a little bit about niches, in that we want to be mindful not to marginalize other units too much when we design and value units. But that factor is not a particularly weighty one in our process, as I see it.

In looking for min/max army builds, you may find that the Incendiborgs only come out of the box in unusual formats where (for instance) the use of heroes, or the use of (heh heh) certain particular units, is restricted.

Or you could use them in scenario play, or in armies centered - for thematic or format reasons - around particular generals, and so on. The sculpts are awesome and they are very dangerous for their 180 points. To my mind, they are among the most powerful units we've created, in terms of bang-for-your-points-buck.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 7th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

One more scenario:

Major Q9: 180
Incendiborgs: 180
Rats x4: 160
Total: 520pts, 21 hexes.
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
One more scenario:

Major Q9: 180
Incendiborgs: 180
Rats x4: 160
Total: 520pts, 21 hexes.
Ooof...now that would hurt....

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Looking at them, I don’t think they are too far off from Major Q9 competitive wise. The only reason Q9 is still an A+ is because nobody’s had reason to change him. I’d drop him back to maybe A if it weren’t for the rule of cheese.

Q9 is mostly good because of Raelin and Rats combo. Without those 2, he’s easier to deal with. Still has a high defense, but there are ways through that. More units from the C3V are a factor there too, however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old December 23rd, 2019, 04:15 AM

Meerca is surprisingly tart

Here's an army I'm going to spend some time trying out and learning

Tor-Kul-Na
3x Nagrubs
Vulcanmech Incindenborgs

for 510 points

Having to first stop Tor-Kul-Na, then full health incindenborgs seems like a challenge. The army also has a lot of potential by alternating between the two big threats especially on smaller maps.

I've played a few games with it so far and its a blast to play. I enjoy the moves and risk taking with Tor-Kul-Na. Nagrubs can help screen a little for the incindenborgs which is a great utility since they only have 2 attack. The incindenborgs help Tor-Kul-Na out with range, both fight hard against squads, and Tor-Kul-Na has the attack to hit through high defense.

I like that it seems strong against some of the top figures too: Raelin, rats, and Q9

Last edited by Meerca; December 23rd, 2019 at 04:54 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs