Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

They definitely believe in the alien theories and you get glimpses in their memories of something in the ocean....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you want me to hack the police files, just stand near an outlet, maybe in a restroom, and I can leap in.
In the meantime I will easedrop on conversations between police, detectives if possible.
I also open my senses for my Evil Intentions.
I am not sure how if I need to roll for any of that.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Granite, bud, time to show the ladies of Los An-ga-leez what we're all about!

Strips down to his swim trunks and runs to the ocean.

Ever Loving Rockstar coast to coast!

And maybe, when he's in the water, he'll get some sign of what's been causing all this mess. If the water's where it's coming from, which all signs point to.

If not, maybe a camping trip will be in order tonight.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 3rd, 2019 at 09:23 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 09:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
If you want me to hack the police files, just stand near an outlet, maybe in a restroom, and I can leap in.
In the meantime I will easedrop on conversations between police, detectives if possible.
I also open my senses for my Evil Intentions.
I am not sure how if I need to roll for any of that.
I had thought Jason (?) was with Rockstar. If he's with Sam and Lana, I can stick him in my coat pocket.

Could we please get the information from the other thread in the OP here? I keep going back and forth, and some one-stop shopping would be helpful. Thanks!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2019, 02:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Aliens coming up out of the ocean to snatch people on the beach doesn't sound quite right. Aliens would come from the sky and strike anywhere. Are those Mermaid creatures from Pirates of the Caribbean still around?

Thinking we are going to need to pick up a waterproof storage case for the flip phone if the clues are pointing towards the ocean. Don't want to see what happens if that phone gets water logged. Some underwater breathing equipment might be a good idea too.

Hey Granite, did you see any scuba gear rental places when you were walking up and down the beach? What kind of budget did FHI give us for expenses Rock Star? Camping out on the beach sounds great as long as I can throw some frog legs and corn on the cob on that grill I saw in the back of your van. Can't fight evil on an empty stomach.
Old March 3rd, 2019, 05:33 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Sure, Lightman, I'll distract the officers in the station with photo ops while you see if you can dig up anything.
Who wants a photo.
Whispers to Lana, After this we should check with the local VFW Hall and VA hospital. Someone there will have undoubtedly gotten curious.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 3rd, 2019, 08:29 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lana and Sam are going to police headquarters.

Here is Lana's plan: Before arriving, she will scour the internet for the name of a disappeared homeless person. Ideally a younger one.

Once at police HQ, she will try to use a combination of charm and law enforcement familiarity, between her detective and military experience, to work her way to a meeting with someone in the Missing Persons Unit. She will approach them as a private detective who is a friend of the family of the identified missing person. The littlest lies are the best!

Her goal is to get information about both what is officially known, but also about what clues or stories the police might have gathered so far that they don't know what to do with. She'll take the lead in questioning, this being her job, but she'll also coordinate carefully with Sam, as well, because she is mindful that he has a certain charisma (6) that might be helpful as well, though she is no slouch (4) in that department.

Spidey, how does that sound?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 3rd, 2019, 08:52 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sure, lots of places had Scuba gear. Actually the place we rented our surf...I mean investigated, yeah, shop we "investigated" had some. Winks not so subtly to Rockstar. Who are we getting gear for? Not sure they have a fit for you, sushi boy He might not even need it, maybe he has gills or something
Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Budget? Er, you mean that envelope I used to pay for snacks and shrooms? I think it's gonna be a shoestring on this one ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old March 3rd, 2019, 09:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So he gave you an envelope with a few bucks in it and you've already spend it all then?

Fairweather might be smarter than he looks, he gave me a company credit card to be used for expenses when I signed on. I was only asking Rockstar if a budget for this op had been communicated with the job info package, not for permission on how to spend it. Better keep the credit card info to myself for now.

While you guys set up camp, I'll go visit a few of these beach shops and see if they are interested in a bit of free publicity when we put a stop to these kidnappings. I'll take the flip phone with me, he won't be much help setting up camp. Sam how do you feel about tagging along, they might be more interested in an endorsement from you than from me?

I'm curious about the water-proofing of his bionics too, might need to get him something in addition to the waterproof case for the phone.
Old March 4th, 2019, 02:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Sure, as long as you think I can be of service, I'm game. I'm up for helping any where and when I can.
I wish I knew if these limbs were waterproof. I know that rain is not an issue, but I'm not sure if they'll function if completely submerged

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old March 4th, 2019, 03:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Xavier, Sam, & Lightman head off towards the boardwalk.

I'm glad you came with Sam, I wanted to run a few things by you. Since I'm not as familiar with the local lifeforms on this planet as the rest of you I've been consulting my data files on Earth looking for possible matches for what we've learned thus far. I couldn't confirm if those mermaids in that Pirates movie are real or just fantasy, but I did come across an entry for Fish Men. The files were pretty thin on info though, it just talks about how they emerge at night from cold seas to raid coastal communities or conduct rituals. Emerging at night fits the profile, and although this is an ocean and not technically a sea, according to my research the water here along the west coast is quite cold due as it flows down from the icy north, so they may have migrated for some reason. During your time in the military, did you ever fight or encounter these Fish Men? Did you receive and special training covering the tactics and weapons you might encounter in a battle with Fish Men? (Int or Wis check?)

Since they haven't found any dead bodies washed up on shore, I suspect they may be holding the hostages alive somewhere while they prepare for a ritual of some sort. Since the Fish Men can breath underwater, that might mean we will need to go into the ocean to rescue them so I was going to check out our underwater breathing options here at the beach. Plus I'd like to get one of those underwater cameras for Lightman to inhabit, is there anything we need to do to make sure you can swim super fast in the water? I know my jet pack won't be of any use if submerged. Since we need to do our shopping before stores close up, we can do that first, but then on the way back I was thinking between your super speed and my jet pack we can do a quick search of the beach area looking for any clues that would confirm my Fish Men theory before the Sun goes down.

Once night comes, Rockstar and Granite should make for some pretty good bait, they will no doubt be loud and seemingly oblivious to their surrounding. I'd like to have Hilda and Lana there with them, Lana's observational skills and ability to never be surprised should give that group a heads up with whoever comes makes their move. Four humans, two males and two females shouldn't throw up and red flags and look pretty innocent. Lightman's underwater camera can be left at camp too with his ability to sense evil intent and hear or see things around him being a real asset to the bait team. Plus if things go really wrong and the bait team is taken, he could be a real asset to either helping them get free or finding away to reach us and letting us know where they are being held without ever letting the Fish Men know of his presence.

Then me, you, and Kara should stay out of sight and wait for the attack to begin before surprising the attackers. Since I also can't be surprised, we shouldn't our ambush shouldn't be ambushed itself. Hopefully the raiding party is scaled based on the 4 visible humans and the sudden doubling of numbers will give us a nice advantage. I don't get the impression that any of the previous kidnap victims ever put up much of a fight so they shouldn't be expecting too much trouble with a washed out Roskstar his groupies. I'd like to capture anyone who looks like a leader so we might interrogate them. Since you are the fastest member of the team, that will be your special assignment. Don't let the leader retreat into the ocean and don't let Granite accidentally kill him with his great strength. That sound like a solid plan to you?

If so, you should pitch it to the team. I fear my being an alien is still a bit unnerving for some members of the team. How about you Lightman, any thing you want to add?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games