Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 1st, 2019, 07:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Phoenix Force: Initial Playtesting

I think Arkham may have had that issue. I was talking about the doubling of the Phoenix Fire power itself rather than a doubling of the bonus. Eliminate the initial power from doubling and the boost becomes irrelevant.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 1st, 2019, 09:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Lightbulb Re: The Book of Phoenix Force: Initial Playtesting

Ah so something more like this.

Quote:
PSIONIC AVATAR
At the start of each round, before rolling for initiative, if all Order Markers are placed on this card, you may choose a Unique Telepath Hero you control to be the Psionic Avatar for the round. If your chosen Avatar does not have the Phoenix Fire, Flying, or Super Strength special powers, it gains those special powers and may replace the Move, Range, Attack, and Defense values on its card with the values on this card for the rest of the round. As long as the Avatar is in play, whenever you reveal an Order Marker on this card instead of taking a turn with Phoenix Force you take a turn with its Avatar.
Old March 1st, 2019, 09:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think that reads pretty well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2019, 10:18 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Everything in the SP is ready for the Initial. Since April Fools testing is dying down I figured I'd bump this again. Still in no rush
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:37 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I really need to get Nemesis started to meet the deadline, then I was going to hit LV's initial next, maybe this weekend.
Old April 5th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

After Nemesis this is the next design out the door.
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:20 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old April 16th, 2019, 12:17 AM
Tickle Pickle

Does anyone besides me actually want to see this design finished? If not I can put it on hold indefinitely and help Bats by designing Halo.
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Does anyone besides me actually want to see this design finished? If not I can put it on hold indefinitely and help Bats by designing Halo.
I don't think you're up against any particular disinterest in the Phoenix Force so much as a glut of things to test right now. I know it's gotta be discouraging as hell. I'll definitely have next weekend free and I just wrapped working on all the synergy stuff for the anniversary wave, so I should be able to hit it then for you.
Old April 16th, 2019, 01:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

Yea I was understanding while all the April Fools stuff was being tested, just frustrating that this has been waiting a month and a half. I do hope to get a small amount of my Scape stuff back down here in June so I can help with testing again. Might even be able to get my roommates into the game then.
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Sounds awesome!

I'm also struggling with being separated from my Scape stuff right now - been making do with online testing. Finally have a timeframe for getting back to the physical stuff, but it's not till September.

I'll help you out here, though! Got 'Phoenix Force test' written in for Saturday on my planner and everything. Might even get a chance sooner than that. I'll put some armies together later today.
Old April 16th, 2019, 02:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

Thanks, I really tried to give the online stuff a go when I came back with Rip and just couldn't get into it. I'll probably just bring one map worth of terrain and my figures and glyphs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library