Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 18th, 2006, 01:58 PM

umuhiforgot has disabled reputation
Multi Order marker Question

If you place all 3 order markers on a figure:

---can you attack 1 figure 3 times. I know you can only attack a figure 1 time per turn, but if you have 3 turns does that work?

---with the +2 move and you're on the road. Can a character that has move of 6 travel:
6+6+6+2+2+2+3+3+3= 33 moves?

GAME ON!!! I am open for in-play tips!!
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:16 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Re: Multi Order marker Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by umuhiforgot

---can you attack 1 figure 3 times. I know you can only attack a figure 1 time per turn, but if you have 3 turns does that work?

---with the +2 move and you're on the road. Can a character that has move of 6 travel:
1) Though you may have 3 order markers on the same heroe/squad, for every turn of a:
Heroes - Move once and then attack once (normal or special) per turn.
Squad - Move once per unit and then attack once per unit per turn.

2) Assuming the base move is 6:: 6 (normal move), +3 (road tile), +2 (glyph?) = 11 space move TOTAL

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:

On turn 1 you may move and then attack with the unit whose card has marker one, then it is your opponents turn to move and then attack with their unit marked with one. Then you may move/attack with 2, then you opponent. Then you do 3 and they do 3. (this is of course accuming you have initiative for the round; other wise revers who goes first .)

So, it is possible to go 33 spaces in one round. But it will not be all at once, your opponent gets their turns in between yours.

edit: he beat me by that much :P
Old December 18th, 2006, 02:28 PM

ASmiles Woo who?

Quote:
Did you leave out the word "with" in your questions?

You may attack with each figure once per activation (except for special powers/attacks).

You may attack a figure with as many figures as you have activated for that turn. There is nothing in the rules that prohibits a squad of 4 figures from all attacking the same figure.
Old December 18th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This question seems to be the most asked question.
Even back at HQ we got this all the time.

I think a few example rounds in the rules would help people understand this.

::Nathan Hoel::

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's