Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2006, 11:59 AM

Zincdust is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wave 6 sightings - UPCs in first post

Hey gang!
So, to my delight I found Series 6 on the shelf at one of our local Wal-Marts (Kennewick, WA). Sorry for the pic, it was taken on my camera phone and enlarged.

Happy hunting!

P.S.- Oh yeah, I didn't buy any... I have too many people to buy Christmas presents for, and only so much money!

<edit from bunjee>
UPCs from bottom of each booster, these may not help if the store hasn't scanned them into their system yet.
Heroes of Durgeth: 0653569201922 (walmart uses the leading zero, other stores may not
Shades and Orcs: 0653569201923
Archers and Kyrie: 0653569201924
Zombie Horde: 0653569201925

Please visit my Facebook Profile!: http://www.facebook.com/zincdust
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
AWESOME!

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincdust
Hey gang!
So, to my delight I found Series 6 on the shelf at one of our local Wal-Marts (Kennewick, WA). Sorry for the pic, it was taken on my camera phone and enlarged.

Happy hunting!

P.S.- Oh yeah, I didn't buy any... I have too many people to buy Christmas presents for, and only so much money!
AND SO IT BEGINS!!!!
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:05 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
YYYYEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHH
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:07 PM

Khanbob42 has disabled reputation
sweeeeeeet time to go to walmart
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanbob42

YUP!

Oh wait, I have a bunch coming from Sandra. Oh well, wouldn't hurt to have even more,

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanbob42

YUP!

Oh wait, I have a bunch coming from Sandra. Oh well, wouldn't hurt to have even more,

"Hi, I'm CupidsArt and I'm an HS addict."

Most everyone from HSers (including LilNewbie): "Hi, CupidsArt. Welcome to HSA."

Newb.
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
On the shelves! Shipping from House Mouse! Christmas is here!

Old December 11th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
On the shelves! Shipping from House Mouse! Christmas is here!
I think I just shed a tear of unrelenting joy...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old December 11th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Guess I am going to Wal-Mart today...
Old December 11th, 2006, 01:04 PM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker
Yes, with it being so close to Christmas, I won't be able to purchase these until afterward. Here's hoping I have the $$$$$$$$$!!!!!

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old December 11th, 2006, 01:16 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nice find ZD.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales