Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 27th, 2011, 10:12 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape's Very First ONLINE Tournament!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
You can always just go to scoring if you run out of time.
This is true. I would prefer games were completed, but if there was no other way, i'd rather you decided over scoring instead of me having to give both players a loss.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:29 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker

I would be VERY interested in playing, but I don't know if my schedule will allow such a drawn out "event." If I do end up finding time for the requisite games, I would prefer... probably video Skype or Pics via PM.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:38 AM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker

Okay! I'll add you as a Maybe. Also, if you are super interested in playing and something were to come up one week, I could give you the loss then someone else could recieve a by that would count as a win for that round. Just a possibilty. But that would be a case by case matter that you would have to PM me about. If this goes well I plan on having more smaller tournaments in the future, probably 8 people, and maybe single elimination so that they go quicker. I also want to try stuff like Mixed Marvel and other types. So hopefully if I generate enough interest this will not be the last.

Old November 28th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker Scapemaster knows what's in an order marker

Excellent, perhaps I'll test out an efficient way to "real time" it with my friend, as a practice before any tourney gaming. (I'm thinking Skype webcams pointed at maps) or some such.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Excellent, perhaps I'll test out an efficient way to "real time" it with my friend, as a practice before any tourney gaming. (I'm thinking Skype webcams pointed at maps) or some such.
That does seem to be the best way in my opinion. Check out Griffin's thread for a lot more information on the possibilities, it is linked in the first post.

Old November 28th, 2011, 02:33 AM

Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker Garenex knows what's in an order marker

Go ahead and sign me up for this. Skype would be my communication preference. I am a college student however, and it is getting close to finals, so it would maybe be nice if this waited till school was done, but I would maybe be able to get it in before that anyway. This does sound like a very curious way to play and am very interested to try it out.
Old November 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

Cool!

Sign me up as long as the first game is after finals for me (Dec 6 or later).

Also, when picking maps, try to have ones that do not use two of any set (including BftU) or harder to find ones (Jungle, Lava, Tundra). Lava can be easily substituted, and I suppose you could use Dungeon ruck outcrops or even RttFF trees as Tundra outrops if you had two sets of them, but Jungle would be hard to come by for some.

Last edited by lefton4ya; November 28th, 2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:00 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me up! I have never done a tournament before, do this should be an interesting experience. Skype or PM would work for me.
Old November 28th, 2011, 01:54 PM

Due to people asking the first round will probably not start until mid-December, after finals and it still gives plenty of time for people to sign up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Cool!

Sign me up as long as the first game is after finals for me (Dec 6 or later).

Also, when picking maps, try to have ones that do not use two of any set (including BftU) or harder to find ones (Jungle, Lava, Tundra). Lava can be easily substituted, and I suppose you could use Dungeon ruck outcrops or even RttFF trees as Tundra outrops if you had two sets of them, but Jungle would be hard to come by for some.
Yes, I do plan on keeping that in mind for the next maps I pick. Probably one or two more. The reason that those three maps were chosen is because at the time they were the only HeroSkype maps available.

Adding everyone right now!

Old November 28th, 2011, 04:02 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Count me in!

Can we change up our armies for each match, or do we draft one team for the whole thing? Never done a tourney before.

I would prefer skype, but I'm comfortable with PM or text messaging. AliasQTip's heroscape website has a chat room (here) that would work very well for this. I'd be happy to use that too.

Last edited by Izner; November 28th, 2011 at 04:31 PM.
Old November 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
Count me in!

Can we change up our armies for each match, or do we draft one team for the whole thing? Never done a tourney before.
The answer's in bold.
Old November 28th, 2011, 04:06 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

I would love to participate as well. Go ahead and sign me up for the tournament. I would prefer to communicate during matches using either private messages or e-mail.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events