Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 5th, 2015, 05:41 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

I don't see a lot of machups/maps where they force the opponent to come to them.

Even in Sirocco which is the best map for camping with range neither of us took them in our match.

Last edited by Foudzing; January 5th, 2015 at 06:01 AM.
Old March 1st, 2015, 06:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings (edit in progress)

OP updated, save for links to books.

Man is that an annoying job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Clerics in D&D are not adept at fighting.

Online Heroscape!
Old March 1st, 2015, 07:13 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'd argue for the Azurite Warlord being moved up to A-. Easily the most important figure for me in Season 17, and one of the big pieces of the drafting strategy. If he can get off 4 or so Furious Wrath attacks he's deadly. Even one good roll (which isn't that hard to get with 7 dice) can cripple an opponents army.

customs/maps/c3v/sov

how to:
make a card/post your maps

google sheets:
ohs link generator/attack outcomes

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old March 1st, 2015, 07:22 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death! vegietarian18 is hot lava death!

Yeah, I would say that the Azurite boosts the Romans from just-below the best into the pantheon of the top tier melee-bonding squads, especially if you play him with Raelin. Incredible versatility with his high move, high life and high attack. He pretty much always will do something important. He's definitely at least Alistair MacDirk caliber, and MacDirk has an A- ranking.
Old March 1st, 2015, 07:57 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I was just checking if vegie was paying attention.

Azurite raised to A-. I also dropped some other things (Kurrok and Fire down to B+, Capuans and Spartacus down to B, Feral Troll down to C+, Otonashi up to B-... some others. (Anything that's bold but light gray is different from Jexik's rankings, but for reasons unrelated to VC.)

Quote:

Online Heroscape!
Old March 1st, 2015, 09:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quahon is not listed in alphabetical order.
Old March 1st, 2015, 11:47 PM

Fixed, thanks. I think we're done with the edits for the time being.

Quote:

Online Heroscape!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:08 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Elaria the Pale: Even if her cheerleading abilities are tricky to use, she is tough to take down in cleanup. B+

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades
Old March 2nd, 2015, 12:37 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

Great thread! Such an asset to both casual and competitive scapers.

Other than a few missing book links and some out of alphabetical order, the only unit missing is the Beakface Sneaks.

Foudzing recommended in post 175:
"Beakface Sneaks: While the defensive power can be interesting a turn composed of 2 attacks of 3 is really bad especially for 15 points figures. Also you can't really use them as a passive screen because you have to attack in order to move 4 Sneaks. C"

Was that before the Quorik Warwitch was released?
Old March 2nd, 2015, 01:13 PM

Good catch on the sneaks being missing, thanks!

Whether that comment came before or after Quorik, C is waaaaay to low for the Sneaks. The Sneaks are a unit that can be tough to appreciate via theoryscape. They are not going to beat bonding melee or something, and massing six squads of Sneaks or something is a bad build, but a few squads can do a pretty good poor-man's Phantom Knight impression. I've only used them once, but they did the job. I think B feels right for them.

EDIT: Added.

Quote:

Online Heroscape!
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:01 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I noticed a few discrepancies:
Moriko is listed under D rank but her description gives her a C.
  • The Cathar Spearmen are listed under A but their description gives them an A-.
  • The Azurite Warlord is listed under A- but his description gives him a B+.
  • Jarek Guy is missing.
  • Prince al'Kahora is missing.
  • Asterios is technically released as he was approved by SoV.
  • The Red Ants of Aunstrom are technically released as they were approved by SoV.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:47 PM

The first three are mistakes and I will correct them, thanks.

I actually don't have a rating for Jarek yet; although I should. Thoughts? He feels like a B+ to me; pretty good bag of tricks.

The latter three don't have ratings and won't until I see them in action or at least have some time to consider their place. I'll take suggestions, though.

Quote:

Online Heroscape!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs