Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 7th, 2011, 11:32 PM

williamj35 Woo who?
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2011

You can put me and my son down as "maybe." Not sure what next week looks like yet but we want to come.
Old October 8th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
So, now you're officially in charge of making sure the sheets are the awesomest ...
I will for sure update it as needed. And if you think of something before WNFB prints them I can add it.
Nah. I can't remember what we said we should change from last year.

SO, people ... are C3V units acceptable? Need to know before I make my army.

Also would like to know if we have enough maps. If I need to bring something, I'll need some time to put it together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 8th, 2011, 05:39 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

No C3V.
Yes, we do need you to bring at least 1 map , your choice.
Could you also please bring your whiteboard/markers -
it works great for listing the results!
We need at least 4 more people to step up for bringing a map
or should we make it a requirement that all "maybe"s bring a map?
Old October 10th, 2011, 12:47 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

As it stands right now, the map I am going to bring is Fossil.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old October 11th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!

Just want to be sure I'm understanding the "Hexes in Texas" rules correctly as I start thinking about an army to bring.

So if I choose a unit or squad from the list, such as the Airborne Elite, I can't have any other unit or squad from that list in my army, correct?

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old October 11th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, if you choose the Airborne Elite you can't also use the Krav Maga or any 10th or 4th. You can choose as many squads of the 4th you want but then Sir Gilbert isn't allowed. You can use 4 squads of Greenscale Warriors but no Braxas, Nilfheim or Zelrig. And rounding out your army with Isamu and Marcu won't work for those last few points if you use Raelin or anyone else. Basically if you want to use some of the most efficient and used units in the game you are limited elsewhere. You might still see a bunch of rats running around but it won't be screening Q9/Q10 to shoot the crap out of your units.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:20 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorneedsfoodbadly View Post
No C3V.
Okay, I'll accept that ... this year. Next year we'll have to revisit that.

Quote:
Yes, we do need you to bring at least 1 map , your choice.
Okay, let me try to put something together tomorrow night and I'll let you know which map it will be.

Quote:
Could you also please bring your whiteboard/markers -
it works great for listing the results!
Sure, I think I can manage that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 11th, 2011, 03:40 AM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh! Has anyone updated the partial scoring sheet? for wave D3 and C3V wave 1? I did it for last year but I am going to be insane-o busy before Saturday.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old October 11th, 2011, 09:49 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

Yea I'm still a maybe depending o how the game goes Friday (may or may not have Saturday practice).

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old October 11th, 2011, 11:52 PM

Dnabfreak is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I will be attending the Tourny this year. I'll be coming with Gamerhusband's group.
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:13 AM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys. What's going on with the format? The front post starts off stating that glyphs are not but then below the hexes in texes rules it says that glyphs are allowed. Can we please confirm asap what the format is so we all know what to expect and can plan accordingly. Also if glyphs are allowed then what glyphs? We need to decide what glyphs we are going to use, if any.

I just say save the trouble and keep it as no glyphs.
Old October 12th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Fairly sure we voted to use glyphs and mostly treasure glyphs where possible. We do need to decide what though if we are using them.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day